The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  For Sale Reduced price MIM Nashville Tele
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2011 7:57 pm    

Well I've tried to trade this so now I'll just try to sell it. It's about 5 years old (guessing) I bought it used from a forum member. It's a beautiful Red Nashville Tele with TEX-Mex Hot pups. There's only 2 marks on it one is a rubber tire mark(from my wheel chair) which can be buffed out it's on the front barely noticeable and the other is a scratch from a guitar stand without a rubber tip to protect it. It's on the back and it's not any worse than the other one both are surface marks and the one one the back did scratch the polyurethane finish but did not get to the wood. So both can be fixed with minimal effort. I'll try to show the marks in the pictures but they are so small they are a little hard to see.
that is also why I am reducing the price of the guitar to 325.00 plus shipping which will be the actual cost to ship to your door not an inflated price just to make m ore money Smile

If you could see it the scratch here on the back is up in the top right hand corner but it is hard to capture with a camera.

Now the scratch on the front is easier to see and you can see it's not much of a scratch keep in mind the one circle looking spot is just a reflection of the guitar stand and the scratch is above it..

Here's a picture of the headstock showing you it's a deluxe MIM Nashville Tele.

Like I mentioned earlier I've reduced the price of this guitar for hopefully a quick sale. I'll take 325.00 plus shipping to your door.

Big Bob

Craig Showman

Ft. Hood, TX
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2011 10:07 pm     tele

Bob, when you had this posted previously, what were you looking to trade for?

Rains SD-10, Mullen G2 , Vegas 400, Peavey LTD 400, Hilton pedal

Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2011 11:34 pm    

Hi Craig, I was wanting to trade for a Pod xt live, but the funny thing about it is as soon as I closed the "trade for thread" and put this one up Bill P. from out west contacted me and had one and we made a trade straight up. I didn't mention Bill's last name out of respect I just think some folks don't want their name posted all over the web for people to read Smile I don't mind but I try to respect others.

Even though we traded even I'm sending a donation due to all of the space I took up showing pics of my Tele in all of the posts Smile Please close this one up and thanks Craig and all others that contacted me through email and PM's.

Bob Martin

Ted Smith

Idaho - shot of Jeff Peterson, Ted and Smith Curry "Nothing but the taillights tour"
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2011 7:49 am    

I'm looking for Tele's like this - melobarted@gmail.com
www.melobarted.blogspot.com