The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Tele copy, P90 guitar
Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2010 7:08 am    

Jay Turser Telecaster Thinline, bound body, beautiful guitar at 1/3 the price of a Fender that will be way worse. Great sound, good tuners, excellent, flamey maple neck. $200
Xaviere Guitar, looks like a Les Paul with F-holes. Fairly light, great action and excellent look with shallow quilt and cherry burst. P90's and the guitar is the model that guitar fetish sells; their pickups are used to upgrade lots of guitars, they sound great. $200
Trades welcome, that's how I got this stuff. I need a Goodrich 120, lap steels, bars, anything is a possibility. 404-963-3226

Papa Joe Pollick

Swanton, Ohio
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2010 9:22 am    

I'm intrested in that JT Tele..

Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2010 10:58 am    

Working on the pics, my camera is toast and this is from my camera phone.

Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2010 11:22 am    

Again my apologies for picture quality, camera phones aren't all that great...

Papa Joe Pollick

Swanton, Ohio
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2010 12:18 pm    

Hi Kieth,is that string thru or top loader??Is the binding just on the top or bottom too??Is it still pretty clean?[dings, scratches?] Is there a case or gig bag?
I haven't been able to find any info on line..
I would be in the market for something like that but first I need to sell my Jagmaster..Thank you...PJ...

Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2010 12:24 pm    

Papa Joe Pollick wrote:
Hi Kieth,is that string thru or top loader??Is the binding just on the top or bottom too??Is it still pretty clean?[dings, scratches?] Is there a case or gig bag?
I haven't been able to find any info on line..
I would be in the market for something like that but first I need to sell my Jagmaster..Thank you...PJ...

It is string through. The binding is only on the top. It is quite clean, I hadn't noticed any dings on it at all. I have a gig bag I could ship it in, no case.

Howard Hughes

Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2010 9:18 pm    

Hay Keith,

Thanks For The Deal Exclamation , ♫Howie♫ Whoa!
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2010 11:05 am    

These are off to see the wizard.

Papa Joe Pollick

Swanton, Ohio
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2010 1:17 pm    

Congrats on that JT Tele Howard.I wanted it but no cash and nothing to trade right now.If it go's back on the market please let me know..
Next time Keith,maybe...Thanks....PJ....

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 11 Aug 2010 1:24 pm    

Hay PaPa Joe,

Thanks, You Will Be On Top Of The List If I Decide To Sell Or Trade It Buddy Exclamation

I Know How You Feel Papa Joe, I Really Wanted That Hasgstrom Viking Delux, That Ken Fox Has For Sale, But I'm In The Same Boat With That One! & I Already Have A Jagmaster Guitar!.

Take Care, God Bless, From The Land Of OZ- ♫Howie♫
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 11 Aug 2010 6:56 pm     Trade

Hay Papa Joe,

Would You Happen To Have A Banjo To Trade Would You Question ,

Just Wondering Question , Thanks, ♫Howie♫ Whoa!

Papa Joe Pollick

Swanton, Ohio
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2010 7:01 pm    

Not anymore..Had one but got rid of it shortly after joinin' this forum..Scairt b0b would find out and kick me out.. Laughing

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 11 Aug 2010 7:54 pm    

Hay Papa Joe,

Just Checking!, I'm With b0b's Banjo Police, Gotta Keep The House Clean Exclamation , Don't Ya Know Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

But I Still Would Like To Get Another One!. Oh Well

Thanks, ♫"The Wizard" Howie♫ Whoa!

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 5 Mar 2011 4:43 am     Jay Turser Telecaster Thinline

***Hay Papa Joe, Just For Your Info, I'm Giving You First Shot & Letting You Know, "Just Like I Said I Would, When I Wanted To Sell Or Trade The JT Tele", Well That Time Has Come!, I'm Looking To Sell It To Help Me Buy A Carter Starter PSG,Or Something Like It, That I Can Play Here At Home, If You Are Still Intrested ?, If Not No Problem, Buddy!.

I'm Looking To Get Just What I Got In It Or Trade For A Student Or Equal PSG.

Thanks For Looking!, Take Care, God Bless, "Keep On Pickin", Your Friend From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie-The Wizard♫ Whoa!
hhughes1200200@yahoo.com

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 9 Mar 2011 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 5 Mar 2011 5:23 am     Jay Turser Telecaster Thinline

Hay papa joe,

Thanks, ♫Howie-The Wizard"♫ Whoa!

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 5 Mar 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Papa Joe Pollick

Swanton, Ohio
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2011 6:34 am    

Sorry Howie,bought a CV Tele Custom..I'm happy..
Thanks for remembering..

Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 12 Mar 2011 8:41 pm     Jay Turser Telecaster Thinline,

*Hay Papa Joe, No Problem!

Hay b0b, Would You Please Close This Post?, (I'm Sure That Keith Won't Mind), as I Am The Owner Of The Jay Turser Telecaster Thinline, and the P90 guitar, Has Been Sold.

And I Will Post A Seperate Thread, When I'm Ready To Sell!.

Thanks, From The Land Of OZ- ♫Howie-The Wizard♫