The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  **PLEASE CLOSE- No Longer Available-Going Back Home**
Howard Hughes

Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2010 9:17 pm    

I Traded For Two Guitars This Week, and I Am Keeping One Of Them.

**I'm Sending This Guitar Back To Keith, To Cover The Cost Of Damage Done To The Fessy Six Shot, That I Traded Him, During Shipping!

Xaviere XV-560 Semi Hollow P-90's Cherry Burst, Comes With A Gig Bag.

The Following Information Comes From A Music Store:

XV-560 Semi Hollow Carved Quilt Maple Top Cherryburst

The XV-560 Series takes our XV-550 style body- Solid Mahogany, two acoustic chambers, THICK solid maple top with incredible quilt figuring and two F holes and adds a pair of our INCREDIBLE GFS Alnico Soapbar P90 pickups. The result is a stunning looking Blues Machine with the sweetest, roundest, fattest tone. From hard edged classic rock to syrupy blues licks- the 560 has it covered. The top is solid Maple, and we include premium appointments like heavy duty chrome bridge and tailpiece, full sized Alpha band potentiometers and smooth, 14:1 sealed tuning machines.

Body- Solid Mahogany
Top- Thick Solid Maple Wood
Neck- Solid Mahogany with Rosewood Fingerboard
Fingerboard Radius- 12"
Frets- 22 Medium Jumbo Nickel Silver
Pickups- GFS Alnico Soapbar P90
Tuners- Sealed Die Cast 14:1
Scale Length- 24 3/4"
Width at Nut- 1 11/16"
Depth at 1st Fret- 0.8"
Depth at Heel- 1.1"
Average Weight- 7 3/4 lbs.
Shipping Weight- Item ships as "Oversized"- billed as 30 lbs.

Here Is A Copy Of The Picture That I Received:

Thank You For Looking Exclamation Take Care, God Bless, "Keep On Pickin", From The Land Of OZ- ♫Howie-"The Wizard"♫ Whoa! hhughes1200200@yahoo.com
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 19 Aug 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2010 2:55 am    

The applique at the bottom of the body was removed so as to make sure that the finish would not be damaged. It wasn't. It is a great guitar, especially at the price.

Howard Hughes

Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA
Post  Posted 19 Aug 2010 6:40 pm     **PLEASE CLOSE- No Longer Available-Going Back Home**

Hay Keith,

Thank You For The Update, & The Kind Words Exclamation

I Will Be Sending This Guitar Back To You To Cover The Cost To Fix The Fessy, as My Jagmaster Is No longer Available Exclamation

Thanks For Everything & Good Luck Getting The Fessy Fixed Exclamation , From The Land Of OZ-

♫Howie-"The Wizard"♫ Sad
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥