The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Fishman Pro EQ - Acoustic Instrument Preamp
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2009 4:44 pm    

Cleaning out some stuff. This has been in my gadget cabinet for several years and I've only used it once or twice, so maybe someone else needs it. It is an older model, with a metal housing, has a belt clip on the back, and is in the original box, with the original paperwork. It will work well with acoustic guitar, mandolin, fiddle or any other piezo equipped acoustic instrument. The price is $50.00, shipping included in the lower 48, and I will take Paypal, and absorb the fee.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Howard Hughes

Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2009 8:49 pm     Fishman Pro EQ Acoustic Instrument PREAMP

Darvin,

Someone Got A Good Deal!

Thanks, From The Land of OZ - Howie Whoa!
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 5 Oct 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 5 Oct 2009 5:27 pm    

Sold
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.