The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  D-10 Williams, FOR SALE, lacquer body
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2009 2:05 am    

I may regret this but I'm putting up for sale a beautiful lacquer, D-10 Williams guitar. Keyless with 8 & 4 set up is emmons. Color is called Ebony or black lacquer. White pearl inlay on the front apron. Not a mark on the cabinet anywhere. Looks new. I believe it's an 05' model. Guitar has the Series 400 changer also. A dream to sit behind and play. Pedals and knee levers are set for a smooth, easy feel. Pedal #5 has 4 pulls on it on the C6th neck and it's a little stiff, in my opinion, but then again, I go for a real soft feel. Case is like new also. Pickups are Williams and they're hot. Single coils. This little jewel is ready to play and stays in perfect tune. Just put new Frenchy's Steel Mill strings on it this week. Fretboard is chrome with multiply colors. If someone is a serious picker and wants a great guitar then this one will fill the bill, so to speak. My camera doesn't email pics with this new computer, so that's a problem right now. Out of all of the guitars I've traded and sold nationwide folks, this one is, in my opinion, the best one I've had, so far. PayPal is preferred on this one or a cashiers check. Price is 2500.00, yes 2500, plus 50.00 to help with insurance and shipping. Total is 2550.00. First come, first serve on it. It's beautiful!

Kevin Robbins

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2009 5:15 am     Weight

How much does it weigh?

Billy Carr

Post  Posted 15 Aug 2009 3:44 pm     psg

Price on D-10 has been lowered to 2150.00 plus 50.00 to cover shipping. Total 2200.00 ( no trades at this price) Found something else I want, so here's a super deal for somebody. PayPal preferred.

Billy Carr

Post  Posted 15 Aug 2009 8:00 pm     trade

Here's another option I'm looking at with the Williams D-10. Anyone with a D-10 GFI, keyed guitar, color doesn't matter, 8 & 4. I'd take the GFI and a small cash difference towards the Williams. I'd pay shipping on the Williams and other player pay on the GFI. Other guitars I'm interested in a trade with are a S-10D Mullen, S-10D Rains or an Emmons S-10D Lagrande II, or another Williams, S-10D or D-10, keyed.

Bobby Duncan

Pensacola, FL, USA (these days)
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2009 10:42 pm    

Hey Billy,
I've got a really nice Carter S-10 w/ 3&5 in like new condition. I just got it but really like it alot. My first choice in steels is a Williams keyless however. Had one and let it go, which was a huge mistake. Sure would like to end up with that Willy. I see you're looking for an SD-10 and this one ain't but it is a really nice steel. Saw you at the Gulfport show several years ago, before the storm. Sure enjoyed your picking. I used to work with Jerry Jaye & Darlene a long time ago. Just thought I'd give it a shot.
BD Smile

Billy Carr

Post  Posted 17 Aug 2009 5:59 am     psg

I need to move the Williams in order to fund another guitar. So, here's the deal 1950.00 and I'll ship it free of charge in USA only. Not trying to make a profit here, just moving one guitar in order to get one is all. PayPal is fine. This is a super deal for somebody. First come, first serve on it.

Billy Carr

Post  Posted 17 Aug 2009 6:01 am     Ph#

Here's my phone numbers for any info 601-752-2037(H) or 601-498-2964(C). Thanks

J PARKER

Meridian Miss
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2009 8:47 am     Guitar

I have seen several of theses guitars and some look very pretty. Never have played on one but it looked good.

Bobby Duncan

Pensacola, FL, USA (these days)
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2009 9:33 am    

They do much more than look good, believe me. If I had held off on this Carter a couple more weeks, I'd be driving that Willy by now. I'm not complaining about the Carter either, it's a great guitar also. I'm really liking it. Got a real soft spot for the Willy's tho. Especially keyless.
BD Smile

Billy Carr

Post  Posted 18 Aug 2009 4:18 am     psg

I've decided to keep the lacquer Williams for now. The only trades I'll do are on D-10 GFI or a S-10D Williams. Keyed guitars. Thanks.

Tommy Young

Ethelsville Alabama
Post  Posted 18 Aug 2009 6:04 pm    

send this back up to the top. yee haa