The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steel Guitar Unknown Hero's Internet radio MAY 4th
Tony Prior

Charlotte NC
Post  Posted 4 May 2002 5:02 am    

Update, Steel Guitar Unknown Hero's Internet radio now has over 6 hours on the playlist. Located at LIVE365.com, search "steel guitar" or visit my website at the below link and just plain click on the link.

As of this morning ( may 4th )the following players tunes have been added:
Al Vescovo, long time professional with a resume longer than my arm, Al has been active for several decades on stage, film, bandstand and sessions. Out of nowhere I received several tunes from Ken Williams out there in Norphlet AZ, those that know Ken already know just how great of a player he is. C6th lovers take notice, don't miss Kens tunes. Vernon Hester from SC , also a long time professional also has some great tunes now on the show as well. I'm not thru yet...
Jim Cohen's, "Finally Here" CD, the entire CD is now on the show. This is one fine CD friends,second to none. Finally for today, Mike Sweeney's "Pure and Simple Country" CD. It's all here. Considering that Lloyd Green wrote the liner notes I doubt there's much more I would be able to add. BUT , I would say this, If you go to Nashville and don't visit Mike at the Nashville Palace ( across from the Opry ) your trip is a bust.
Many thanks to Jim, Mike, Vernon, Al and Ken for this weeks great tunes. Folks, we have some players out there !!

Many of these players have CD's available and I would encourage contacting the players to obtain a copy, they are all here on the Forum...

Send in them tunes..
tp

TPrior/SteelGuitarHomesite

[This message was edited by Tony Prior on 04 May 2002 at 06:16 AM.]