The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Parking in St.Louis
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Parking in St.Louis
Ted Nesbitt

Northern Ireland
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2009 12:31 pm    

I am planning on going to the St.Louis show in Sept. and will be driving from Branson. Is parking permitted near the Millennium Hotel?
Can anyone give me any info?

Larry Baker

Columbia, Mo. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2009 1:47 pm     parking

There is a parking garage directly across the street from the Millenium. That's where I park every year. There is an underground escalator from the parking garage directly to lower level of Hotel. Hope this helps.. Larry

Dan Hatfield

Columbia, Mo USA
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2009 2:46 pm    

What Larry said. However, you need to be prepared to shell out $16.00 per day for the privelege.
Dan

Tamara James

Post  Posted 26 Apr 2009 5:29 pm    

When I made my reservation, the deskclerk told me $18.00 per day. I'll be following up when It gets closer.

Ted Nesbitt

Northern Ireland
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2009 7:43 am     Parking at St.Louis

Thanks Larry, Dan and Tamara for your replys. I called the Millennium Hotel today to make my reservations, and they cofirmed that parking across the street was $18.00 per day

Thanks again
Ted Nesbitt

Bob Cox

Buckeye State
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2009 11:57 am    

Thats really not to bad considering you can walk right across the street and come back and park again.
It also has a tunnel that the Steelplayers with Horeshoe rings use.

Jerry Lee Newberry

Prim, AR USA
Post  Posted 16 May 2009 3:49 am    

Bus parking on the street is $40.00 a night this year. Two years ago it was $25. Last year it was $30.

Donna

Post  Posted 16 May 2009 12:28 pm    

Well, I car pool so that cuts it in half by sharing. Plus if you are paying through your room billing it seems to work out pretty well. We get there Friday about noon and leave Sunday afternoon, so it is parking for Fri, Sat, and Sunday, so the parking charge is two days because thats 2 nights at the Millenium.

Colm Chomicky

Kansas, (Prairie Village)
Post  Posted 16 May 2009 12:30 pm    

guest wrote:
Well, I car pool so that cuts it in half by sharing. Plus if you are paying through your room billing it seems to work out pretty well. We get there Friday about noon and leave Sunday afternoon, so it is parking for Fri, Sat, and Sunday, so the parking charge is two days because thats 2 nights at the Millenium.

That was me posting above, I thought I was logged in. I guess complimentary forum posts come with the parking fee too?

Bobby Hearn

Henrietta, Tx
Post  Posted 4 Jun 2009 3:45 pm    

A cab from Motel 6 is cheaper!

Colm Chomicky

Kansas, (Prairie Village)
Post  Posted 4 Jun 2009 3:57 pm    

I've got plenty of Motel 6 stories.

Mark Hayes

The Villages, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 10 Jun 2009 9:36 am     Parking for Buses and Motorhomes.

If you plan to bring a bus or motorhome, parking spaces are available in front of the motel. The cost is $40.00. I am bringing my motorhome and will be towing a jeep. You must contact the Bell Captain or Hotel Manager in advance to reserve a space. The cost is $40.00 per day for street parking.

Hope this helps. Mr. Green

Mark Hayes
The Villages, FL

Louie Hallford

denison tx
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2009 9:25 am    

one block south and accross the street from the hotel, there is a large lot. I see some of the vendors vans and trailers parked ther some times as well as autos. I have used this lot a few times with no problems

I think it is $6.00 a day unless the Cardinals are in town then it is $11.00. The north part of the lot along the street is well lighted.

The lot is unattended so I would be sure not to leave anything of interest to a thief lying in plain sight inside the car. But most of would do the same inside the attended garage.

Don Lanier

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2009 12:12 am     Parking Safety

When you park your car in the garage, lot or on the street, DONT LEAVE ANYTHING IN PLAIN VIEW, if you have a Car Stereo and it can be removed, lock it in the trunk, anything thats left out in the open invites the Glass breakers and they will do that, so remove your valuables, stereos, CBs, anything that a smash and grabber will want, unfortunately there is always someone this happens to, and it can be prevented if you just lock valuables away, if you have a motor home make sure your curtains are pulled, dont make it a target for the Thiefs who have no issue with breaking out your window, THEY WILL....Be sure your trailers are locked and even backed up to another, Prevent the thefts watch out for each other and others cars, see something suspicious call the hotel or police, we have lots of eyes and ears there, lets keep everyone safe.
https://www.facebook.com/Pearlprocase

Ken Fox

Nashville GA USA
Post  Posted 28 Jul 2009 8:18 pm    

We are staying at the St Louis RV Park just 2 miles away. I am hoping the parking area can handle a 3/4 ton Dodge RAM OK!