The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  High Quality Back up Tracks cd For Sale
hhguitar

Blue Bell, PA USA
Post  Posted 1 Dec 1999 10:01 am    

On this, my first venture into producing “Play Along Rhythm Tracks”, I’ve produced a CD full of tracks that work with the Doug Jernigan, Learn 13 Songs - C6th course because that is a course that I’m currently working with personally. However, these tracks will work with numerous other country tunes, and they are also perfectly suitable for you to play E9 to as well.

The CD consists of two versions of each track. The first is the same length as the arrangement in the Doug Jernigan course, and the second version is approximately 5 times as long for extended practice, jamming, experimentation, etc.

At this time, I can only offer this first CD with tracks suitable for songs #2 through #7. (I skipped song #1 because it requires too much use of a “G” as the first string.) I expect to offer a second CD which will be suitable for use with songs #8 through #13 in the very near future.

These tracks contain no melody or lead instrument of any kind. They’re wide open for you to jam with, and the second version of each track is long enough that your friends can take some chorus’s to.

I used bass, drums, & electric and/or acoustic rhythm guitars on these tracks.

Tracks 1, 2, 3 & 4 also have a "Tic Tac Bass", meaning the Fender Bass line is doubled on a Jerry Jones six string bass played with a pick.

The acoustic rhythm guitars consist of a standard acoustic doubled by a Hi-Strung (Nashville tuning) acoustic guitar.

My studio is "pro grade", featuring "state of the art hard disk recording".

I use the best software for mixing, mastering, CD burning and duplication. My "play along tracks" are of the highest quality and sound better than anything I've heard available. And I think my price is very reasonable considering the quality and the amount of time, effort, expertise and hard work I've put into these tracks.

These "no melody, back-up only" tracks include:

Track #1
Track #2.....both similar to.....Ya'll Come...key of D
Track #3
Track #4.....both similar to.....Columbus Stockade Key of E
Track #5
Track #6.....both similar to.....I Love You Because Key of C
Track #7
Track #8.....both similar to.....Make The World Go Away Key of C
Track #9
Track #10.....both similar to.....Texas Playboy Rag Key of G
Track #11
Track #12.....both similar to.....Together Again Key of G

I'm offering this CD for $28.50, including shipping. Please include your shipping address with any order.

Regards,
Harry Hess

[This message was edited by hhguitar on 12-05-99]