The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  "Bad Weather" solo tab
Barry Scott

San Diego, California, USA
Post  Posted 24 Mar 2008 6:56 am    

This is the solo for Poco's song"Bad Weather". I took this version from a live bootleg recording from a performance at The Premier Theatre in Norfolk, Va. Rusty plays it practically note for note as it appeared on the "From The Inside" lp that had only just been released. Now a brief explanation of the tab. This uses basic A,B,and C pedal set up. However, I use [ L ] for lowering a half step and [ LL ] for lowering a whole step, although I don't believe there are any full step lowers in this solo. Also [ R ] means raise a half step and [ RR ] means raise a whole step. It's mostly A and B pedals except near the end when you are using the C pedal on the 4th string to make a unison note with the 1st string. There is also a dissident note near the end when removing the C pedal from string 4 on fret 2. It's intentional. A squiggly line means slide. By the way...I used this recording because my Poco anthology cd was in my car when it was stolen and never recovered. Hope this helps you guys. Have fun.