The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  WTB S 10 pedal steel.. back up guitar
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2005 5:42 am    

I am looking for a nice used backup steel.. I had an MSA in great cond,but did not like the finish at all,[completely faded out] so off she went.

I would certainly consider another MSA, but I would like the finish to be INTACT.!!|

I would prefer a wood/lacquer body .., but would consider any Mica guitars as well.. I am not real brand specific,and will consider any and all!! To be honest, I'm not really sure I KNOW what I want,but hey for the right price, you can sell me ANYTHING..

I play a 5+5 copedent, and will need something I can get parts for,because I guarantee most S 10 guitars will not have the pulls I need,so I can not use any one offs,or rare guitars. The more pedals/knees the better.. I'm in no big rush,, I have about $1100 put aside, but will spend more for a decent guitar..

I am really not looking to go into the $1500 + range on a used backup,because that is getting close to "new steel" range... Its just going to sit around most of the time!!..

NO SD 10 guitars please.. single frame ONLY!!.. anyway, I'd like to see what is out there.. I would REALLY like to find a BUD Pro I or Single 10 Professional[pre Pro I],,, but I am VERY open to anything in my price range $1000-1300.... thanks bob

Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2005 5:14 am    

^^^^^^

C.D. Richards

Owasso,OK
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2005 8:04 am    

Bob, I have a single neck (single frame) Carter with 3 & 5 that I would sell for $1,350. It is approx 2001-2003 and is in excellent condition. It is a formica guitar. If your interested E-Mail me and I will send pictures and more info.

Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2005 4:59 am    

Bump... Not having much luck here!!! Man I hate to have to go the ebay route!!! bob

Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 20 Mar 2005 9:46 am    

wow.. having a tough time spending this money!!.. no S 10's out there??/ bob