The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Session 2k, PX300, RC2000
Bobby Duncan

Pensacola, FL, USA (these days)
Post  Posted 10 Jul 2004 7:10 am    

In accordance with my standard routine of buying high and selling low, I am offering another package deal on this wonderful amplifier package. $1200.00 for all of it, plus shipping of course from 61611.
Here goes...
Session 2000 amplifier, with a cover. This amp is in just like brand new condition. I had a problem with it right after I got it and I sent it in to Mike Brown and they replaced the main board in it, so that is all taken care of.
PX300 Powered extension speaker/cabinet. This is a 300 watt powered extension that was built to match the Session 2000. They look just alike, only this one doesn't have the preamp and presets in it. It has 1 volume knob on the front, and 1 input on the back, that's it. It too is in just like brand new condition, but I don't have a cover for it.
Also included in this deal is the RC2000, which is a remote control for the Session. It mounts onto the leg of your steel guitar and you can change presets and access the built in tuner on the amp while sitting at your steel. Very convenient.
All of this stuff is in excellent condition. No disappointments here and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal. I hate to sell it but have to finance a trip to Italy.
Thanks for your interest. I don't have pictures, but they all look just like all the rest of the amps, and as I said they are in perfect condition. If you must have pictures, I'll take them and send them to you.
BD

Bobby Duncan

Pensacola, FL, USA (these days)
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2004 8:49 am    

Please close this one. This package is no longer for sale.
Thanks,
BD