The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Peavey Transformer 212
Gino Iorfida

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 18 Jun 2004 9:39 pm    

Here is a like-new (looks, sounds and plays EXACTLY like it did out of the box new!) Peavey Transformer 212. This amp is 100watt stereo amp (50w/side stereo, or can be set at 100w mono). This amp does analog modelling of various classic and modern guitar amps, including Fender Blackface Twin Reverb, Tweed Bassman, Marshall stacks, Vox AC30, and many more. Built in effects include modulation (chorus, flanger, rotary speaker, Phase etc), delay, and reverb (spring, hall etc) AND a built in tuner!! Included is the footswitch. WHat this amp looks like and more features can be found on the Peavey website. I can get pictures if someone wants them, however, when I say the amp is EXACTLY like new, I mean it. Last inspection showed NO marks. I bought the amp last July, and used it for about a dozen or so gigs, and never had to have the master volume above 2.5! THe amp can be set with 16 presets of your own (each preset can have the effects turned on and off individually). The amp is AMAZING wiht the 6 string, and sounds pretty good with a pedal steel as well (in fact, used this amp with an A/B box for a few smaller gigs, and practices etc). The amp has a few hidden features, such as mid shift etc that are easily accessed by holding a button and turning the midrange knobs. LED's around each knob show the settings. If you can set up and use a regular amp and effects, this amp works just about the same. A nice touch peavey included is a velcro strap in the bottom of the amp that holds the footswitch, cable and power cable (and I've also held a guitar cable or 2 from time to time as well). Again, check the peavey website ( http://www.peavey.com/... )for more info.

I am asking $450 + shipping for this amp, only because it's like brand new, and I paid a LOT more for it (it lists for about double what I'm asking!). I'd rather post this here and sell it here (rather donate to the forum than give my $$ to Ebay!), but it can and will go there if it doesn't sell here.

[This message was edited by b0b on 19 June 2004 at 12:12 PM.]

[This message was edited by Gino Iorfida on 23 June 2004 at 03:36 PM.]

[This message was edited by Gino Iorfida on 23 June 2004 at 05:53 PM.]

Gino Iorfida

Post  Posted 21 Jun 2004 6:23 pm    

I'm also open and willing to entertain offers.

Gino Iorfida

Post  Posted 23 Jun 2004 2:36 pm    

price lowered

Gino Iorfida

Post  Posted 9 Jul 2004 12:44 pm    

Close this up, please. Amp was sold through another channel.