The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  PA-9 Power-All
Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 10 Nov 2004 11:55 pm    

In a reply to Bob Miano's query re: daisy chain power supplies for multiple stomp boxes here: http://steelguitarforum.com/Forum11/HTML/005931.html
I commented about my PA-9 not working and that I was authorized to send it back to Godlyke for repair/replacement. I would like to Thank Kevin Bolembach for taking care of the problem. It took 2 events, but they eventually replaced it free of charge and offered to reimburse me for the shipping on the first return. Apparently some intermittent problem with the digital switching device. They said the failure rate is way less than 1% on these units. The techs and Kevin were all very courteous and seemed to have a genuine interest in resolving the situation to my satisfaction. In this day of "sorry 'bout your luck", it was
uplifting to deal with people that care. Go to www.godlyke.com to see Maxon, Guyatone, MSD, and other brands. I promised Kevin a positive report here on the forum and this is it. I though some of you might find this info useful for your future needs.

Bob Kagy

Lafayette, CO USA
Post  Posted 12 Nov 2004 2:26 pm    

Nice of you to add this comment Jerry.

I got a Godlyke PA-9 around 9-12 months ago, and haven't had any trouble with it. Guess I'm in the 99% category.