The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lap Steels FS PLS CLOSE
Bill Willingham

New York, USA
Post  Posted 2 Jul 2004 4:35 pm    

An upcoming cross country move to smaller quarters leads me to offer several electric and one acoustic lap steels for sale. I'm going to list them here for a week before putting them on consignment. Here's what I have. Pics and more details available.

Gibson EH-150 SN 478-14 with OHSC, Small dents here and there. No problems. Charlie Christian PU. $650.

Rickenbacher Electro Bakelite B&W. No SN. Light, beatup cardboard case. One cracked tuning button. Huge sound. $650

National Dynamic SN G20134 OHSC and legs. Red body. B&W trim, Black and silver fretboard. Nicely balanced sound. $550

Asher Electro Hawaiian SN 076. May be seen at www.guitartraditions.com
in the Guitars For Sale section. Designed by Bill Asher and Ben Harper, Monster crunch and tone.
Near mint condition. Padded gig bag. $1875

Superior acoustic Weissenborn-style. SN 080305.
Fitted HSC. Cedar top. Mahogany back and sides. Nice big sound.. Check them out at www.berkeleymusic.com. $650

Other guitars I have for sale include a National Resophonic in mother-of-toilet-seat red with a Highlander pickup that doesn't work all the time. A L'Arrive parlor guitar with a Highlander pickup that does work. The guitar is set up for fingerstyle and slide. An Everett Laurel OM in rosewood w/HSC, an Everett Laurel O in rosewood with HSC, a Collings D1 with HSC, a Godin Electro/acoustic 12-string with padded gig bag, A MIJ Fender Tele with neck position humbucker, with gig bag, and a Lark In The Morning Harp Guitar that's a copy of a Dyer. Please email for pics or info on any/all of these
Thanks.

Last edited by Bill Willingham on 12 Oct 2009 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

David Yannuzzi

Pomona , New York, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jul 2004 10:09 am    

Bill,
Could you plese e-mail me a picture of the gibson and the Rickbacher.
Thanks-Dave