The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Emmons LeGrande III F/S
Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2004 8:45 pm    

I have a black mica LeGrande III.Excellent condition 8 pedals, 10 knee pedals. 108 Emmons pick-ups. Built by Jack Strayhorn for Jack Strayhorn.Jack never had time to play much and I've kept it for a project guitar.So it ain't got many miles on it. Chrome fret boards, Compensator package both necks,This one screams, you don't even need an amp. Counter force on E9 only.I had not planned on selling this one but the hard times just get harder.

I went to the Emmons site and added up all the extras.Emmons direct pickers price on this guitar comes to $4994.oo + whatever they charge for chrome fret boards.

$3500.oo + freight. Sorry but the price is firm,Payment must be made with US Postal Money Orders doubleb@innova.net

[This message was edited by Bobby Boggs on 07 June 2004 at 09:54 PM.]

Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 9 Jun 2004 9:34 am    

To address a few E-mail questions.The guitar is standard height.Has basic Emmons set-up on all 8 pedals and the primary left knees on the E9 side.The C6th has a D string on top.

This guitar not only has a lot of knees but all knees are roded for at least 2 changes.And the (RKR) has 4. the primary (RKL) has 3 changes.

10 knees scare some folks.But it's really user friendly. It's actually just a sheep in wolfs clothing.

I hope to have pictures up by the weekend.

[This message was edited by Bobby Boggs on 09 June 2004 at 10:36 AM.]

Bobby Boggs

Upstate SC.
Post  Posted 12 Jun 2004 10:43 pm    

I can't do this. Not now anyway.If things don't pick-up I may post it again in a few weeks.Please close! Thanks.........bb