The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  All I Have is Memories
Matt Hutchinson

London, UK
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2000 5:31 am    

Has anybody posted tab to this track off Sweetheart of the Rodeo at any point? (maybe not the whole thing but the main theme etc).

If not, does anybody have it?

Victor Denance

Rennes, France
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2004 7:20 am    

I would love to have the tab of the main theme too...

kbdrost

Prospect Heights, IL
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2004 9:58 am    

I tabbed this out a couple years ago and will see if I can find it. For those who don't know, this is an absolutely SMOKIN' instrumental duet by Lloyd Green and the late Clarence White. It was an outtake previously unavailable until the Sweetheart album was reissued on CD

------------------
Ken Drost
steelcrazy after all these years

Victor Denance

Rennes, France
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2004 10:34 am    

Thanks, I would be glad to have your tab.

I think it's this tune which got me into pedal steel guitar.

Gary Meyer

Sacramento, California, USA
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2004 10:29 pm    

Oh yeah, if someone would post the tab,that would be great! This or anything Llloyd has done.

------------------

Gregg Thacker

Pasadena, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2004 2:05 pm    

Since Lloyd Green was mentioned, I would like to get ahold of the Tab to Lloyd's "Motel Time Again". It's one of my favorites.

------------------
If it don't have a Steel, it ain't real!

Ricky Davis

Bertram, Texas USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2004 4:14 pm    

WEll Motel time again is on this page> http://users.interlinks.net/rebel/steel/1966.html As I guess you folks haven't heard about this website that has thousands upon thousands of classic steel intros and solos through all the years and hundreds upon hundreds of tabs including Lloyd Green tabbed.
Here's the website> http://users.interlinks.net/rebel/steel/steel.html
Ricky

kbdrost

Prospect Heights, IL
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2004 7:47 am    

Well, I found it; now I got to figure out how to post it. I'm going to copy it onto notebook, because that seems to be the easiest. Anybody got any further suggestions? If you want to give me an email address, I'll send a separate copy so you won't have to wait while I struggle to get this on here

------------------
Ken Drost

kbdrost

Prospect Heights, IL
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2004 8:20 am    

OK, here goes. This is the first part. I'm not sure this is completely accurate; Lloyd has so many nuances. Maybe he or Ricky will clean this up.

1_______________________'________________________________'_______________________

2_______________________'________________________________'_______________________
3________5________5__6__'_7__6__7-7B__7__6-5__4__5-5B__5_'_-14B__13B__12B-12_____
4__7-7___5__7-7_________'_7_____7-7___7__________5-5___5_'_-14C__13C__12C-12_____
5__7-7A__5__7-7A__5__6__'_7__6__7-7A__7__6-5__4__5-5A__5_'_-14C__13C__12C-12_____
6___________7-7B________'________________________________'_______________________
7_______________________'________________________________'_______________________
8_______________________'________________________________'_______________________
9_______________________'________________________________'_______________________
10_______________________'________________________________'_______________________

1__________________________'__________________________________'_________________
2__________________________'__________________________________'__________________
3__-14B__13B__12B__12B-12__'__________________________________'__________________
4__-14C__13C__12C__12C-12__'__-12__12-12___12-12___12__13-13__'_14-14---------___
5__-14C__13C__12C__12C-12__'__-12__12-12A__12A-12__12__13-13A_'_14-14A--14----___
6__________________________'__-12__12-12B__12B-12__12__13-13B_'_14-14B------14B__
7__________________________'__________________________________'__________________
8__________________________'__________________________________'__________________
9__________________________'__________________________________'__________________
10__________________________'__________________________________'__________________

1_____________________'_____________________________________'____________________
2_____________________'_____________________________________'____________________
3__________12B-12----_'_-12_-12__12B__14B__13B__12B-12__10__'_5-5B_______________
4__12-12-------------_'_-12_-12__12___14___13___12-12___10D_'_5-5___12-12________
5__12-12A--12A-12----_'_-12_-12__12A__14A__13A__12A-12__10__'_5-5A__12-12A_______
6__12-12B---------12B_'_____________________________________'_______12-12B_______
7_____________________'_____________________________________'____________________
8_____________________'_____________________________________'____________________
9_____________________'_____________________________________'____________________
10________________________________________________________________________________

1__________________'______________'______________________________________________'
2__________________'______________'______________________________________________'
3__________________'__7__7-7B__5__'______12__12-12B-12__10-10___7-7B__7B__6B__5B_'
4__12-12___________'__7________5__'_____________________________7-7___7___6D__5D_'
5__12A-12__7A-7____'__7__7-7A__5__'__12__12__12-12A-12__10-10A__7-7A__7A__6A__5A_'
6__12B-12_______7B_'______________'______________________________________________'
7__________________'______________'______________________________________________'
8__________________'______________'______________________________________________'
9__________________'______________'______________________________________________'
10__________________'______________'______________________________________________'

1________________________________________________________________________________
2________________________________________________________________________________
3__5B-5__________________________________________________________________________
4__5D-5__________________________________________________________________________
5__5A-5__________________________________________________________________________
6________________________________________________________________________________
7________________________________________________________________________________
8________________________________________________________________________________
9________________________________________________________________________________
10________________________________________________________________________________

------------------
Ken Drost