The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  WTB: 2 pedal assemblies for 1983 style P-P
Wiz Feinberg

Mid-Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2004 9:46 am    

I'm looking to add pedals #9 and #10 to my 1983 Emmons Push-Pull. The body and pedalbar are predrilled for 10 pedals, and I have 8 now.

It uses the Legrande style pedals, anodized black, with cross ridges, 7/8" wide. The pedals come with 3-sided brackets that screw into the pedalbar, with two #8 x 3/16" countersunk screws. The mounts have a 5/16" x 1 1/4" shaft that the pedal connects to, with spacers on the sides, to takeup slack.

I think these are the same pedals that were used on the first Legrandes, so I can probably use 1983 Legrande pedals.

I also will need two standard length, 3/16" diameter pedalrods, with full diameter at J bend, with standard length hex adjusters, and two cross-shafts with mounting brackets, spacers, springs and #6x1" hex-head stop screws. A couple of attached bellcranks on each shaft, and some stop collars would also be useful.

If anybody has these parts laying around, please reply here and I'll contact you.

------------------
Bob "Wiz" Feinberg
1983 Rosewood Emmons D10 Push-Pull, with 8 pedals and 9 knee levers, Lawrence XLR-16 E9 and L-910 C6 pickups and aluminum necks. Nashville 400 amp with Peavey Mod. Emmons pedalbar mounted, and Goodrich LDR floor volume pedals.
I use and endorse Jagwire Strings and accessories.

Keep Steelin' but don't get caught!

[This message was edited by Wiz Feinberg on 08 February 2005 at 09:58 PM.]

Wiz Feinberg

Mid-Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 8 Feb 2005 10:01 pm    

Still looking for two complete, narrow, black pedal assemblies for my 1983 Emmons Push Pull.
All required components are listed above.

------------------
Bob "Wiz" Feinberg
1983 Rosewood Emmons D10 Push-Pull, with 8 pedals and 9 knee levers (Crawford Cluster), Lawrence LXR-16 pickups and aluminum necks. Nashville 400 amp with Peavey Mod. Emmons pedalbar mounted, and Goodrich LDR floor volume pedals.

Buster Warren

Nakina,N.C. USA
Post  Posted 9 Feb 2005 1:23 am    

I have two,, E-mail me if your interested,

------------------
Thank's> Buster,"JAM4FUN"
84 Emmons SKH LeGrande Rosewood,,,9x8

Wiz Feinberg

Mid-Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2005 7:28 pm    

I have found the two black pedal assemblies for my 1983 P/P, but I still need two standard length, 3/16" diameter pedalrods, with full diameter at J bend, with standard length hex adjusters, and two full width cross-shafts with all mounting brackets, spacers, springs and #6x1" hex-head stop screws. A couple of attached bellcranks on each shaft, and some stop collars would also be useful.

If anybody has these parts laying around, please reply here and I'll contact you.

------------------
Bob "Wiz" Feinberg
1983 Rosewood Emmons D10 Push-Pull, with 8 pedals and 9 knee levers (Crawford Cluster), Lawrence LXR-16 pickups and aluminum necks. Nashville 400 amp with Peavey Mod. Emmons pedalbar mounted, and Goodrich LDR floor volume pedals.