The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  **Steeler selling all of his stuff and retiring**
Larry Toliver

Merkel, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 29 Mar 2024 7:25 pm    

Hello fellow steelers!
I have a friend who is selling everything he has. There are several steels, pedals and no pedals are available. I'll post the amplifiers here and the steels under that section. I'll post what he is asking and you can make an offer of whatever you feel.

I will be adding items to it for a couple of days. Please bear with me. I will also have another post in the steel guitar section. Several steels for sale.

The 1st item up for sail is Peavey Nashville 112. Gerry told me that this amp has the Ken Fox mod in it. This amp is in excellent shape and has no blemishes or problems. Sounds great. If you'd like pictures...I can email them. It takes too long on this site to load them. Email is ok with me.

Now I am adding a Sarno Steel Guitar Black Box. They are supposed to be great effects units to give a good tone. He is asking $295.00

The next item is a Roland CubeStreet amplifier Gerry is asking $210.00. It is perfect and I don't see any blemishes on it.

The next item up is a Cube 80GX amplifier. Gerry is asking $250 - and once again...it is in excellent condition. Here is a picture.

The next items are 2 Justice Speaker cabinets with black widow speakers. They also come with stands (folding metal stands). Gerry is asking $225 per speaker and stand. Feel free to make an offer.

Lastly, here is a great amplifier. I personally own one now and use it all of the time.
The Telonics TCA-500 always sounds fantastic, regardless of venue, it is very flexible with its EQ'ing - especially with the "Blend" knob which allows you to darken or lighten your overall EQ without actually changing any of your setups - genius.
The amp is quite a powerhouse with 500 Watts of power. The Telonics is quite a bit lighter than a Nashville 400, even with a single rack EFX unit in it. Very sturdy and durable. I love the way it lights up on the front and lets you see your controls when you need to make an adjustment. Gerry is asking 1500.00 for this amp. It sells for quite a bit more when purchased new.

Thanks everyone for helping Gerry get this stuff sold.
An Infinity D-10 with 8 & 9, now a Telonics Combo Amp with an M1XL TC effects unit, and a Telonics Volume Pedal with that crazy blue light, a Session 115 and matching cabinet, and a Peterson Flip tuner with another blue light!

Last edited by Larry Toliver on 1 Apr 2024 7:11 pm; edited 6 times in total

Larry Toliver

Merkel, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2024 5:51 pm    

Letting everyone know...new stuff being added every day now.
Several steels have been added on another page under steels for sale.
The post is under my name.
Larry T
An Infinity D-10 with 8 & 9, now a Telonics Combo Amp with an M1XL TC effects unit, and a Telonics Volume Pedal with that crazy blue light, a Session 115 and matching cabinet, and a Peterson Flip tuner with another blue light!

Kyle Moseley

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 4 Apr 2024 5:45 am     Amps steel

Larry what is price of the 112. Also interested in Sierra. Can I have his contact number. Kyle

Bob Cox

Buckeye State
Post  Posted 4 Apr 2024 8:52 am     pm

i sent a message

Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 4 Apr 2024 9:32 am    

I sent a message, Larry.

Tommy Irwin

Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 4 Apr 2024 9:32 pm     Telonics VP

Hey Larry, I sent a message inquiring about the VP, thanks.

Robert Simms

Austin, TX
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2024 8:05 am    

Pm sent about a Justice cabinet