The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  looking for 1950's Telecaster.
Jeff Metz Jr.

York, Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2017 10:11 pm    

I am searching for a players grade 1950's Fender Telecaster. Condition isn't important. If you have something a tele fan would appreciate please send me a message! Thanks

Paul Wade

mundelein,ill
Post  Posted 25 Nov 2017 5:22 am     1950's fender telecaster

jeff,
here is one hope you have lot's of $$$$$
https://reverb.com/p/fender-telecaster-blonde-1953?gclid=CjwKCAiAxuTQBRBmEiwAAkFF1n3zCxekHwsHkYwBgxbbELNx_IWgEPOXl6djBHk6Rt4coNr9rXRwkBoCZ4YQAvD_BwE&hfid=819340

p.w

Don Brown, Sr.

New Jersey
Post  Posted 6 Dec 2017 7:29 am     I have a (Don't know what year it is) USA Washburn Telecaste

Jeff,

I have a Made in USA Washburn Telecaster, that has the most beautiful wood I've ever seen in all of my years of playing. Of interest, the neck is Amazing as well. I've had it laying here in the Washburn telecater hard shell case for quite a few years now and have never hooked it up to an amp, but it's not new by any means. Absolutely the most Beautiful woodgrain I've ever seen in all my 76 years. I was told when I bought it that it needed work on either the pickup or wiring. I can't say because I've only tried it out unplugged.

PS: The price is not determined yet, but it won't be cheap. You'll understand why that is when you see it.
If interested, I'll take a few pictures of it.

A few years back on the Tele forum, they were talking about the Washburn Telecaster. The one's who were playing them were prior Fender Tele players who each stated there wasn't enough money to buy their Washburn tele.

If interested let me know, if not that's ok as well.

Selling out, due to health conditions.

Don