The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Overfelt Auto chord six string pedal guitar
Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2017 12:59 pm    

This is my new easy to play guitar,built like a pedal steel guitar.but it is a regular guitar that sounds like a pedal steel guitar.many older guitar players that have hand problems can play their favorite songs again. Just lay slide bare on chord lines and it gives you that chord.the regular guitar tuning and the fret boardg has easy to read chord markings makes it easy to play. Please look at my video. 695..00 plus 65.00 shipping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KP7xNx2mo4

Last edited by Bobby Overfelt on 3 Dec 2017 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

Jimmie Hudson

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2017 8:51 pm     Best idea

Great idea, anyone wanting to learn or even a top player can get a lot out of this instrument.
You can be playing a song in just minutes if you have not ever even played a guitar.

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2017 10:29 pm    

Thanks Jimmie well , we’ll with my hand arthritis it was getting very hard to play my acoustic guitar, I guess that was what made me think of the idea. Thanks jimmie

Clark Doughty

KANSAS
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2017 1:23 pm     New Guitar

OK am I mission something? Can we purchase one of your guitars, if so Where, what is the price, how long a wait to get one???????????????? thank you.........cd

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2017 2:16 pm     Auto chord guitar

Yes they cost 795.00 takes three to fout days to get to you 65.00 shipping and insurance thanks bob 815 939 9530 Mid West time zone

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2017 5:53 am     Overfelt Auto Cord Guitar

Bobby, this has got to be the greatest new invention in the guitar world in years. On the sa,e level as the VTS Martin guitar. Good Luck with sales. VIOS CON DIOS my Friend
CAA
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 13 Dec 2017 5:55 am     Overfelt Auto Cord Guitar

Bobby, this has got to be the greatest new invention in the guitar world in years. On the same level as the VTS Martin guitar. Good Luck with sales. VIOS CON DIOS my Friend
CAA
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Bobby Overfelt

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2017 7:05 am     Auto chord guitar

Well I just hope people with disability’s will like

Martin Abend

Berlin, Germany
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2017 7:46 am    

Video not available?

Art Beard

Post  Posted 18 Feb 2018 11:49 pm     Auto cord by OVERFELT

Bobby, my new home area has poor air space and wifi is poor as phone.. sent U some messages and dont know if U got them on the design that I need. Call me when U have time
Your friend CAA