The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Walker Pedal Steel Amp System For Sale - SOLD
Paul Sharp

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Nov 2017 10:57 am    

Excellent condition. Comes with quad 4 processor and a Korg strobe tuner. New enclosed Telonics speaker cabinets loaded with JBL speakers. All catalogs are included. Only been out of the house one time. $1,100 plus shipping. Payment through PayPal. Will not separate. Thank you for looking.

Paul Sharp
psharp6110@yahoo.com
760-908-6110

Last edited by Paul Sharp on 20 Nov 2017 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 13 Nov 2017 4:13 am     Stereo steel set up

Are the jbl s the 230s.?? Art
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 13 Nov 2017 5:32 am     stereo steel

Aorry about that, was in hurry to use john. question was are thw JBL speckers 130's. thanks Art
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Paul Sharp

California, USA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2017 4:02 pm     Walker Amp System

No they aren’t. I think they are 2220’s, but I’m not sure.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 18 Nov 2017 5:38 pm     Walker Stereo Steel Amp set

I m wait foot my disability claim with the VA to be approved from Vietnam. Should have submitted claim decades ago, but the PTSD would get worse each time I start their massive amount of paperwork. But as soon as I start with the checks, if you haven't sold it yet, I will contact you to purchase. Are the speakers with it. The originals and do they sound go with the steel guitar?? I have a Sho-Bud amp, but am keeping safely stored until I get the 5th shell moved and rearranged. It was founf in Jimmy Days bedroom closet after he died. Thanks Art

Larry Beem

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2017 8:14 pm     Walker amp

PM sent