The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page 1, 2  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)
Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2017 3:19 pm    

Must be at least 55 ThumbPicks, assorted, couple of Finger Picks, String Winder, Professional TurboTune (for Lil' white raise & lower nylon changer adjustments) & a Seiko Guitar & Bass Tuner...lets start it out at least $30.00...the highest bidder get's em all...Send the Donation to b0b and I will
send the items to the winner (whomever)...

Thanks, Brian Folks

Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 15 Nov 2017 5:38 am     Assorted

I ll start off at $55. for the heck of it. might go higher if feet are included, mine say they are worn out. Size 13 that i claim no responsibility for where they go or what they do. Art
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 15 Nov 2017 5:59 am     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Thanks Art...the feet are 65 years old and you can see I wear sandals on the beach from the tan lines...sorry I did not mean to place my feet in there, didn't even notice...my bad...I'm only a size 10...Take care and thanks...Brian Cool

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 17 Nov 2017 8:33 pm     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Juicing up the Forum Donation by adding a 3 1/4" X 7/8" Ernie Ball 10 string Steel Guitar Bar along with all those Thumb Pic's & Seiko Tuner, all these go to the high bidder on the items...as I said the winner sends the Donation to b0b & I ship the merchandise to the winner, shipping on me.

Thanks to all, Art is the High Bidder so far...

Brian Cool

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2017 8:05 pm     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Anyone else want to bid on these items for a Forum Donation for b0b...bumpty bump and "Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Brian Cool

Art Beard

Post  Posted 23 Nov 2017 4:17 am     Great Grab Bag Of Stuff

Come on guys. Your not going to let me have all this 4 my small bid are you??? WE ALL OWE THE FORUM "ALOT" THIS FOR A DONATION TO THE FORUM!!!! AS ART Winking
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 23 Nov 2017 4:36 am     Great grab bag for FORUM

Please pardon my poor spelling and that of my stupid phone, as it loves to change my words as i text. When ever you see As Art, it is really "Az Art" Thanks Az Art

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2017 6:33 pm     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Bumb-a-Rooski... Cool

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2017 6:35 pm     ***Juicing the Forum Donation Even More***

OK everyone juicing the Forum Donation even more by adding 4 Jeff Newman Red Thumb Picks and a set of Jeff Newman JF Finger Picks to the lot...happy bidding Cool Cool

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 4 Dec 2017 11:15 pm     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Come on everyone...this is to be a nice donation to b0b and the Steel Guitar Forum...I can throw in some Jeff Newman Pedal Steel Courses if the bid get's good enough, I will list them in the next day or so...

Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding,

Brian Cool

Art Beard

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 3:33 am     Great Items For A Donation

As Homer Pyle would say, GOLLY, I bid $60.00.

Larry Hopkins

Lubbock Texas USA
Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 3:33 am     Bid

I will bid 60.00👍

Art Beard

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 3:34 am     Great Items For A Donation

As Gomer Pyle would say, GOLLY, I bid $60.00.

Larry Hopkins

Lubbock Texas USA
Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 3:35 am    

65.00😬

Art Beard

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 3:35 am     Great Items For A Donation

Oops, ine minute aoart. I bid $65.00

Art Beard

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 3:40 am    

Laughing Whoa! Laughing , let's get this,auction going LARRY, Sorry for weird words and poor spellings, but my STUPID PHONE CHANGES both at its will. It doesn't know just how close it is to be beaten to death by my framing hammer. Lol

Larry Hopkins

Lubbock Texas USA
Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 3:50 am     Last bid

I will go 70 ,that's it for me,to close to Xmas,wife spends to much,sure like to have those red Jeff Newman picks🤓

Art Beard

Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 9:50 am     Donation grab bag

Must make $75.00. Do i hear 80, 80. 80. Do i have 85, come on now. Money is like manure, Don T do any good unless you spread around. Do i hear 80. I am at 75.

Art Beard

Post  Posted 16 Dec 2017 6:15 am     Forum Donation

COME ON GUYS, I know money is tight in this economy, and its Xams and all. But think of what the FORUM is to us. Where else can U buy, sell, read great ideas, but of the Forum. and it's damn near free!!! Scrap up what U can and bid with and against me. The value of the items is greater than my bid. CRAZY ARIZONA ART

ITS THE GIVING SEASON. SUPPORT OUR FORUM best U can

Art Beard

Post  Posted 17 Dec 2017 1:23 pm     Forum Donation

Everyone must be Xmas shopping with the wifes, lol. maybe it will perk up Xmas day.

Kevin Fix

Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 18 Dec 2017 7:11 pm     Feet!!

Hey Brian!!! If you can get $100.00 send b0b $50.00 and take the other $50.00 and buy yourself some shoe's!!!! LOL. Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Art Beard

Post  Posted 19 Dec 2017 8:02 am     Forum Donation

It is he season, so empty that old penny jar you forgot and donate to a special cause. The FORUM has been so great 4 me! Kick in guys, bid or donate things to drive the amount of the donation up as high as we can get it.please forgive typing errors and mental fogs. CAA

Dick Chapple Sr

Hardin Montana, USA
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2017 3:34 pm     bass tuner

Hi Brian: Will the bass tuner tune the low B(5th) string and low E(4th) strings? I just picked up a 5 string Kala Ubass to fill in with at church.
Thanks
Dick
PS You mention some Jeff Newman courses that may go in the pot too?

Brian Folks

N. Padre Island, Tx.
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2017 5:23 pm     Need Nice Bid on these Items (Forum Donation)

Hi Dick...just got in and heated up the computer...yes the Tuner will work for those low Bass strings...the Jeff Newman courses I have are mixed and trying to find the DVD's to these...I do have a complete Jeff Newman "Up from the Top" Course and will let it go with the lot if the bid is a good one...Thanks for inquiring...

And Kevin I will give all the proceeds to the Forum and b0b...Thanks to all and "Merry Christmas" to all...

Thanks Art and "Merry Christmas" to you and your family...

Brian Cool

Dick Chapple Sr

Hardin Montana, USA
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2017 5:41 pm     bids

Okay I will put up $100. Yikes did I actually do this?? Whoa! Whoa!
Dick