The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  David Hartley's Cd's, Tracks, Tabs, Tuition etc...
David Hartley

Post  Posted 3 Oct 2009 12:25 am    

All my CD's are available from Bill Stroud (BJS bars), in Tennessee. I have, just 6 days ago, sent him new supplies.

The Lifetime of Tracks, is available from him at a much reduced price for a limited time. He has 20 copies at just $50, (Thats less than half price). This is a DVD of 297 .mp3's of my own backing tracks recorded over the last few years. There wont be anymore available at this price when they are gone!

All CD's, other tracks CD's, DVD's tabs discs are also reduced at $15 each.

Orange blossom Special tuitional DVD is only $30 too.

David Hartley

Bill Stroud

Dresden, Tennessee, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2009 5:42 am     David Hartley's DVD & CD's while they last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants one of David's great work email me at bjsbars@frontiernet.net and get in line as I'm getting emails now to hold one.
I have two folders for David's products.
(1) For request
(2) When I get a check and mailed it out to you.
This is how I keep up with the sells and who it was sold to.
Many have asked do I do PayPal no, for the BJS Products I do Master & Visa Cards, but for the CD's & DVD's I do it by checks, money orders, or Cashier Checks.That's because I have to pay a percentage for using the Credit Cards. Also I have to keep it seperate from my sells.
Thanks.
Contact number: 731-364-3519
I've bought what they call Clam Shells (Plastic) to put the CD's in to protect them in and shipping boxes. So for the Shipping cost add $6.00 to David's prices in the United States, other places have to get the cost to ship.
Thanks,
Bill

David Hartley

Post  Posted 8 Oct 2009 11:06 pm     Hi all..

I understand Bill has taken many orders for the Lifetime of Tracks.. He has a consignment coming (which was posted 11 days ago. I think that when they are received, they are all sold. I am send more to him today. I will continue to keep this $50 price on the next batch.

There's NEW tabs and tuition which will be completed soon including one you are all waiting for, Farewell Party..

David

David Hartley

Post  Posted 14 Oct 2009 11:37 am     Hi all..

There has been ongoing postal strikes here in the UK. Bill Stroud is still waiting for the 7 packages I have posted. I have been told there is a backlog of parcels in London. I am hoping that mine are not still amongst them. I have seen pictures of it all on the news. There is tons and tons of it. Theres nothing I can do, of course. Bill will post here when he does get a batch through. I know many of you have placed orders, especially for the 300 backing tracks. Bill said he will not cash any checks until he has received them from myself, and then he has posted them to you.

Regards

Bill Stroud

Post  Posted 15 Oct 2009 10:13 am     Good News

OK the guys that have sent in the checks for David's life Time of Backing Tracks they just arrived today, so you will be taken care of first.
The other DVD's will be coming in any day now. Along with this shipment was several other products including the DVD & Tabs of the Orange Blossom Special includes backing track.
Thanks for all your patience and the orders, this was no fault of David's like he stated they had a Postal Strike over in the UK so even with that we still got a shipment.
Thanks,
Bill

Bill Stroud

Post  Posted 16 Oct 2009 5:22 pm     Shipping Now

Posted 16 Oct 2009 5:18 pm Shipping now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all that has sent the checks in for David Hartley's DVD's & CD's the first shipment went out today, got more that came in the mail today and they will ship out tomorrow.
I'm expecting in another order from David to cover more orders as they are coming in fast.

I'm keeping a list and also like before I do not cash a check until I've got what you want to ship out to you.
Thanks all for your patience,
Bill

Bill Stroud

Post  Posted 19 Oct 2009 3:29 am     No Wating

No Waiting

Hi to all,
David Hartley's DVD's & CD's came in Saturday 10/17/09 to give me a good in- stock items, so if some of you were waiting for the Life Time of Backing Tracks to arrive, they are in stock.
Also CD's with tabs & backing tracks, and a good selection of his CD's instrumentals.
Later I will take some snap shots and post them so you can see what to choose from.
Email: bjsbars@frontiernet.net to order.
Thanks,
Bill

Bill Stroud

Post  Posted 19 Oct 2009 3:29 am     No Waiting

No Waiting

Hi to all,
David Hartley's DVD's & CD's came in Saturday 10/17/09 to give me a good in- stock items, so if some of you were waiting for the Life Time of Backing Tracks to arrive, they are in stock.
Also CD's with tabs & backing tracks, and a good selection of his CD's instrumentals.
Later I will take some snap shots and post them so you can see what to choose from.
Email: bjsbars@frontiernet.net to order.
Thanks,
Bill

Bill Stroud

Post  Posted 20 Oct 2009 8:02 am     CD & DVD

The Cd #1 & #2 tabs with backing tracks are selling fast better jump aboard and get a set of them before they're all gone and we'll have to wait on the post office again.
The Life Time of Backing Tracks are selling fast also.
Thanksgiving break is coming up fast so if you've got this good material to set around and practice with would be a great idea. It is fun to play with.
Not forgetting the Instrumental CD's and DVD's I've got a good selection of David's work, so get you a good set to work with.
Thanks,
Bill

David Hartley

Post  Posted 21 Oct 2009 10:17 am     Price reduced on my website

Hi, I have just reduced the selling price to £50 for the lifetime of tracks, 297 backing tracks DVD. on my website tonight.

David Hartley

http://www.amarillocountrymusicduo.com/page2.htm

Bill Stroud

Post  Posted 25 Oct 2009 7:30 pm     David Hartley's CD's & DVD

Well the Holidays are not too far off, I can hear the Fireplace crackling logs, popcorn poping, and some good relaxing, but when you put on the David Hartley's CD's and DVD's it just makes you want to sit behind your Steel and learn some new songs, and licks and what better way to spend your time.WOW what fun it is to play along with those tracks, you just loose what time it is.

I now have a good supply of David's great work, he's put a lot of time putting all of his work together so guys like us can enjoy learning new material.

I have many of his Instrumental CD's, CD #1 & #2 Tabs with Backing Tracks, Life Time of Backing Tracks, CD's #1, #2, #3, & #4 CD's Backing Tracks, and of course the most wanted, The Orange Blossom Special DVD Tuition with CD Tabs, and Backing Track.

So if you are thinking of getting some of these for your collection, better get in line. First come first served.
My email is bjsbars@frontiernet.net
Bill Stroud
8886 Hwy 22
Dresden, TN 38225

Paul Fry

Frankfort, Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2017 5:42 pm     David's Tab & Tracks

Any tab & backing tracks for any of your gospel songs? Looking in particular for "Will the Circle be Unbroken ".

DG Whitley

Post  Posted 21 Oct 2017 12:38 pm    

Paul, take note that the last post is 8 years old.....