The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Marty Broussard
Ronald Sikes

Corsicana, Tx
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2017 4:51 pm    

I had the opportunity to go hear Marty Saturday night with Tracy Byrd. Very tasteful playing and excellent tone through a custom tube amp that he was playing through. I enjoyed the visit. Marty's a great guy and a great player.
Ron
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats

Dale Foreman

Crowley Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2017 9:11 am     Marty Broussard

Yes Marty is a great player. I've been knowing Marty for many years and he lives not very far from me. My son in law occasionally plays drums with Tracy and one of my good friends Kyle Hebert plays bass and we all play gigs together when they are not on the road with Tracy. We have several very good players here in South Louisiana.

Marty Broussard

Broussard, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2017 4:46 am    

Ron, thank you for the shout out. I really enjoyed visiting with you and look forward to seeing you again. Hope I didn't talk too much---lol

Dale, thank you also. I'm grateful for where I came from and where I've been able to take it.

Best regards to all,
MB

"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin