INSTRUCTION STRINGS ACCESSORIES MUSIC LINKS
 Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com for Steel Guitars, Strings, Instruction, Music and Accessories 
Forum Index
where steel players meet online
The Steel Guitar Forum

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  PayPal App
George Redmon

Post Posted 11 Oct 2017 4:53 pm     Reply with quote

Hi,
A dear friend surprised me with a new Samsung Android Tablet. I cain't seem to find the PayPal App in Play Store. I see the PayPal business app, and one called "PayPal Here: Get Paid Anywhere"
Is that the one i want? The others won't work for Android? My old tablet came with it preloaded.
George
Wiz Feinberg

Mid-Michigan, USA
Post Posted 11 Oct 2017 5:40 pm     Reply with quote

"PayPal Here: Get Paid Anywhere" is the app you want, along with the PayPal stripe card reader attachment that plugs into a phone speaker mini-jack, or the wireless Bluetooth reader that works with stripe and chip cards. You can order the readers from your PayPal account, or buy them at Staples or other office stores.
Main web pages: Wiztunes Steel Guitar website | Wiz's Security Blog | My Webmaster Services | Acronis True Image | Trend Micro Security | MalwareBytes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
George Redmon

Post Posted 11 Oct 2017 5:42 pm     Reply with quote

Thank You Wiz, much appreciated just didn't want to download something with bloat. Appreciate...George
Wiz Feinberg

Mid-Michigan, USA
Post Posted 11 Oct 2017 7:32 pm     Reply with quote

I use both PayPal Here and Squareup on my phone to take payments in my leather business.
Main web pages: Wiztunes Steel Guitar website | Wiz's Security Blog | My Webmaster Services | Acronis True Image | Trend Micro Security | MalwareBytes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address