The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  New Justice Pro Lite, On It's Way To Florida, Bob Rhea~Owner
Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2017 3:52 am    

Bob has given me permission to post a few pictures of his new Pro Lite, on it's way to Florida as I type.

Bob should receive his new baby on Tuesday.
Its a 3x5, Midnight Breeze in color, a beauty for sure. Welcome to the Justice family Bob

Dick Hitchcock

Wayne, Nebraska
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2017 4:43 am    

Bob....You not only have one of the finest pedal steels made, but you also have a good friend who will always make sure that you will keep enjoying this spasm called steelin.......Dick.

Stu Schulman

Ulster Park New Yawk (deceased)
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2017 4:53 am    

Awesomeness!!
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.

Robert Rhea

Panama City, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2017 7:35 am    

Really looking forward to playing this steel. Fred is a great guy to work with and kept me updated throughout the process while he was building it. He ran out of regular nut roller, so he threw in a set of gauged rollers at no additional cost so he could get it finished and shipped out in a timely manor. I really appreciated that. I'll post again after I play my new Justice Pro Lite! Very Happy

Thanks again Fred!

joe long

San Antonio, Texas
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2017 5:03 pm    

I have had my ProLite for 5 years with a 705 pickup. This is fantastic instrument.

Marlin Gengenbach

New Mexico, USA
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2017 7:47 pm     New guitar

...another work of art, from the heart, Fred!

Dan Chambers

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2017 3:02 pm    

Welcome to the family! My good friend, Chuck Lettes, steered me toward a Justice Steel Guitar when I called him from the Denver airport and told him I was gonna jump back in. I have an Emmons D-10 pp but the durn thing just got too heavy for this 60+ guy to tote around. I met Fred at the TSGA show in Dallas and ordered a Black 3x5 ProLite. My experience was like yours, Fred kept me updated on the build, called when the guitar was delivered, and is a friend to this very day! You'll love the guitar, impeccable craftsmanship, tone to the bone, and customer service unmatched anywhere! Good choice......

Robert Rhea

Post  Posted 28 Sep 2017 6:28 pm    

As promised, here is a pic of me with my new Pro Lite at rehearsal last night.

It played and sounded great! I was shocked at just how much lighter it is than my Carter D-10. My old back is going to appreciate it! And the case is very different than most steels. You place the pedal board and leg pouch on a board that rests on top of the steel once it's in the case. This puts the center of gravity lower and gives the case more strength. Very cool! (Sorry for the blurry pic)

John Goux

California, USA
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2017 9:31 pm    

That's a great color. Nicest looking Justice I've seen. J

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2017 7:55 pm    

Bob I was looking through the posts of the Pro Lites tonight and stumbled on yours...she's a beauty! The reason for my looking is I recently purchased a Pro Lite which will be here tomorrow and I feel like I'm 10 and it's Christmas eve again!!! Already I have discovered Fred is the type of man I want to deal with as long as possible. He graciously welcomed me to the Justice family and has taken the time to answer me and even told me to give him a call if I decide to make any changes to the copedent, and he will walk me thought it since I'm a rookie.. I csnt wait. I've not found 1 negative comment on any of Fred guitars and they are all veautiful. The color you chose is no exeption!!! Just georgeous Bob!

Robert Rhea

Post  Posted 22 Nov 2017 7:49 am    

Thanks Jim. Fred is a great gentleman. He called me about a month after I received my Pro Lite to check up on me and see if I had any questions. I went from a D-10 Carter to the Pro Lite and was astonished at how much lighter it was than the Carter. I also went from a Fender Steel King to a Quilter Steelaire. My sound is great and my old back is much happier! Enjoy your new Pro Lite!!! Very Happy

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2017 9:37 am    

Bob
That is a beautiful steel that Fred built ! Those are great steels and I know you will be happy with it for years...nice set up with the Quilter amp as well. Thanks for the smooth transaction from you on the Carter and the trust you showed in me...much appreciated !
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp