The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  close call.
Garry James

tampa florida
Post  Posted 14 Sep 2017 4:21 pm    

hi everyone,we just had are power restored today in florida,i hope and pray for the folks in texas.ill feel better when texas and the rest of florida can get back to normal.my wife and I whent through the eye,such power.little things we all go through each day means nothing when you can loose your life in a matter of seconds.please forgive me for rambling,please pray for texas and florida.thank you garry james

Damir Besic

Nashville,TN.
Post  Posted 16 Sep 2017 5:17 pm    

you guys went through some rough stuff down there, up here in Nashville we got a little rain , and wind, but nothing even close to the stuff you guys went through... I'm glad you are ok, and yes, we all take a lot of things as normal or for granted, until something happens, and there is that wake up call when you realize how blessed you really are, I'm not rich or famous, but I'm happy and thankful every morning when I open my eyes...

J R Rose

Keota, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 16 Sep 2017 7:18 pm    

Amen Damir, I thank the Lord every morning when I wake up. J.R.

Jerry Horch

Alva, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2017 10:57 am    

Took a heck of a lick here close to LaBelle Fl.the strong eye went right over this area.got my Franklin and some other precious instruments safely to Ohio.Still no power.Friends...God is good to all people of all types.Lets keep hearts and eyes on Him and all affected by this storm.

Ford Cole

Texas
Post  Posted 20 Sep 2017 9:21 am     !!!

Wow men! Super comments. While we're mucho dry here in these parts, I am sure encouraged by the things you've shared. God bless each of you as we join together to pray for those in such great needs--and offer help as we are able.