The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Fender Custom T8 w/case $1,100-SOLD-PLEASE CLOSE
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 21 Aug 2017 6:42 pm    

This 50s Fender Custom T8 is in great condition electronically, pickups, switches, tuners, legs all work. The body has lots of dings, scratches, etc. but overall looks good, and I believe it to be all original. The case is rough but latches and hinges work. It sounds great, I just have too many non pedal steels and want to accumulate some money for a D10 pedal steel. Here are a few pictures...I have many more that I can email. Buyer to pay shipping...in con US only. Thanks.

Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 5 Sep 2017 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2017 10:14 am    

I will be taking this steel with me to Iowa, then Colorado and then to Arizona in a few weeks. If anyone is interested in this steel, I could drop it off to you along the route from Oklahoma, and save the cost and hassle of shipping.
Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions or request more pictures if you are interested.
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 31 Aug 2017 6:50 pm    

Just made a price drop on this...the possible delivery option is still good at this point...I may not be making the trip to Iowa, so that part might not work out, but I will still be going to Colorado and Arizona, so the route from Oklahoma up I35 to I70 to Colorado would be along the route.

Andee Mitchell

Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 1 Sep 2017 7:27 pm    

Hi. Please contact me about this fender. Andieautopsy@yahoo.com
Thank you

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 5 Sep 2017 12:56 pm    

PLEASE CLOSE...SOLD...FORUM DONATION on its way !