The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  KUDO'S to Keith Hilton
john buffington

Owasso OK - USA
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2017 6:42 pm    

A while back I bought a Hilton pedal. It was a "demo". worked for about 2 weeks, one of my band mates stepped on the power cord and killed it. I was able to get it to Keith via a friend giving it to him at the Branson show. Keith was able to restore it back to life, after about 10 "operations" on it. In other words I think he had to completely rebuild it due to many internal challenges caused - by my guess is the accident, we still don't know! Anyway, Keith went above and beyond the call of duty to get me back in business. This is prime example of service after the sale, and I was the second owner. MY hat is off to Keith Hilton! Many thanks for a great product and builder.

Ben Lawson

Brooksville Florida
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2017 3:35 am    

I agree John. Keith repaired my Hilton pedal and returned it to me in record time.

Damir Besic

Nashville,TN.
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2017 7:30 am    

I have a Hilton pedal that developed some distortion, and I'm about to send it to Keith for a complete service, and adjustment, I bought another Hilton to use while this one is in the shop .... I bought my first Hilton years ago, and ever since I don't use anything else but Hilton pedals ...

Dan Robinson

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 21 Aug 2017 7:49 pm    

I ordered one from Keith earlier this year. It was just after replacing a VP string... and swearing I would never change another one (gosh, I'm ashamed of my language). Keith built it fast, and just the way I wanted it (std. profile with tuner out). Using it improved my tone, dynamics and gave me another inch under the guitar. Whatever taper it has works for me.

You can spend more money, but the Hilton VP is an excellent choice, best value, and has a legacy of great support.

Jim Bob Sedgwick

Clinton, Missouri USA
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2017 5:36 pm    

Damir Besic wrote:
I have a Hilton pedal that developed some distortion, and I'm about to send it to Keith for a complete service, and adjustment, I bought another Hilton to use while this one is in the shop .... I bought my first Hilton years ago, and ever since I don't use anything else but Hilton pedals ...

Me too, Damir. I own two and have been using them for 17 years. (To Hell with pots!) The only time I had a problem was with my new puppy who chewed the cord off. The pedal went dead, but Keith knew what was wrong with it immediately and repaired it for me. Wink

Damir Besic

Nashville,TN.
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2017 6:06 pm    

Keith had received my pedal, serviced it, and updated it to the newest norms, and already shipped it back to me before I even had a time to mail his 50 bucks check to him... exceptional service from a great man making exceptional product.... 👍👍👍

Terry Wood

Marshfield, MO
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2017 10:56 pm    

Best Steel Guitar Volume Pedal ever made! Service is excellent! I have had two and the only volume pedal I will use!