The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  sold word-of-mouth locally please close
Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2017 11:01 am    

Closet cleaning, good gear but more than the floorspace and pocketbook will allow for now.
First the Peavey Session 2000. As most of you know this is basically the Nashville 1000 with all the digital effects built in. Very clean, kept in the house, no smoke or gig rash. Comes with the manual and the remote for the effects, plus the previous owner installed an extra long power cord. I had Field Services give it a once over (they gave it a clean bill of health) and reset to factory settings. Asking $450 Paypal.
Next the Fender Mustang III v.2. Bought it new last year, also stayed in the house, a modeling amp with presets of all the vintage Fender guitar amps. Footswitch and manual included, asking $200 Paypal.
I prefer local pickup (willing to drive halfway if not too far or arrange delivery if I know anyone heading your way) to save costs and protect the gear.

Last edited by Robert Lashier on 1 Jul 2018 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2017 11:03 am     Peavey Session 2000 and Fender Mustang III v.2

Almost forgot, I'm in the Phoenix valley

Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2017 8:48 am    

I've had a few messages of Interest but no commitment to date so when I get back in town next week I will probably list these amps for shipping. Would still prefer to protect them from that trauma.

Ron Pruter

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 3 Aug 2017 9:15 pm    

TTT

Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 13 Aug 2017 7:57 pm     Peavey Session 2000 and Fender Mustang III v.2

One more post to see if anyone local is interested. I have a couple of nice folks enquiring about shipping on the Session and if I don't move the Fender locally I'm having second thoughts about selling it. I think I may have figured out how to adjust the sound and it sure is light.

Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 28 May 2018 10:34 am     Peavey Session 2000 and Fender Mustang III v.2

Listed these last year then lost momentum as things got busy. Might be adding another Peavey amp soon. I still prefer local sale but if you are interested I'm listening.

Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 30 May 2018 9:17 am    

As I was hoping to move these locally, I failed to specify that if I did ship them it would be with the buyer paying for shipping. Sorry if that added to any confusion. And thanks to those who are inquiring about them being shipped. I'll get back to you if they don't move locally.

Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2018 7:28 am    

After all this time I got to sell this great amp to a long-time buddy who's an even newer Steeler than I am. Thanks to all who reached out, great to meet you.