The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Sold
scott murray

Asheville, NC
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2017 1:19 pm    

this gorgeous looking & sounding guitar is still available, now with a lower price tag. I've found a Universal I want to try instead, but I need to sell this first! this Carter is very clean and in fabulous shape, I would absolutely keep it if I could. fine tuned by Al Brisco and cared for by friend and forumite Quentin Hickey, I've had her for less than two months and haven't taken her out of the house once.

8 pedals and 7 knee levers, serial #0127728520. pickups are Bill Lawrence LxR-16s on both necks. changer is quadruple raise and double lower. current copedent is listed below and Carters are one of the easiest guitars to reconfigure, with parts available from many vendors. case is like new, with owner's manual and DVD included. weighs just 60 lbs in the case.

I'm asking $2200 plus shipping. I'm also happy to drive and meet somewhere within reason. if you're a beginner, I'll throw in a couple lessons for free (online or in person) to help get you going Smile I'd rather not do a trade at this point but feel free to make an offer. thanks

[/img]