The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Aloha International Steel Guitar Club Convention
Wally Pfeifer

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jun 2017 9:09 pm    

Very Happy ATTN:
The AISGC convention is fast approaching. Will be held in Winchester IN on July 13, 14 & 15, 2017. The convention will be at the Community Building in the center of town. Lots of good music, raffles, items for sale, a luau and many other activities.
However, in past years we have always had CDs for sale that were donated by the record companies. We have requested CD donations again this year but none have been forthcoming
and it is only about 16 days from now. S-o-o-o-o-o there will be no CDs for sale this year. It was always a good fund raiser for the club. During the 27 years that I helped manage the HSGA Joliet convention,- we had donations from the companies about every year. Times must be getting tougher. Anyway,- we hope to see you all at Winchester.
Wally Pfeifer Very Happy Smile

Wally Pfeifer

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2017 9:43 pm     AISGC Convention

Very Happy Just a reminder that Mark Prucha will be the guest artist at the AISGC Convention. If you haven't heard him play,- now is your chance. Be at the convention in Winchester IN on July 13, 14 & 15 2017.

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 12 Jul 2017 11:56 am    

I have a friend in the area who might attend but wants to know a schedule for the event...is there one somewhere and I just missed it ? Thanks for any help.
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Wally Pfeifer

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2017 3:42 am     AISGC Schedule

Very Happy
Hi Larry,
I don't think there was a schedule on-line and I don't know who will be playing. We will probably get a schedule when we check in this morning. Tell our friend he is quite welcome and there is no(?) admission fee. He can't lose.