INSTRUCTION STRINGS ACCESSORIES MUSIC LINKS
 Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com for Steel Guitars, Strings, Instruction, Music and Accessories 
Forum Index
where steel players meet online
The Steel Guitar Forum

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  ANYTHING (parts) for Kalina Harlin Bros Pedal Steel Guitars
Gloria Baldwin

California, USA
Post Posted 17 Jun 2017 9:31 pm     Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new to the Forum and am interested in finding parts, cables, changer, tuner and changer covers (boobs) as the are nicknamed, pedals, or a nice multi kord in working condition.
Thank you,
Gloria Baldwin
Kristen Bruno

Orlando, Florida, USA
Post Posted 19 Jun 2017 10:33 am     Reply with quote

Someone brought your ad to my attention. I have a MultiKord posted for sale about Dec 12, 2016 under the for sale steel guitars section. There are several pics as well as a link to a YouTube I made so you can see it. Obviously it's not new, but works fine. Has nice string spacing (compared to a 10 or 12 string) and has 8 strings. Just waiting for someone who is interested who knows what these things can and cannot do.

Kristen

California, USA
Post Posted 19 Jun 2017 8:32 pm     CHANGER for a 6 string HARLIN BROS MULTI KORD Reply with quote

Hi Kristen, I'm interested but haven't found the Multi Kord in the Steel Guitar Section yet. Still looking. What are you asking for it?
Thank you for your reply,
Gloria Baldwin
Gloria Baldwin

California, USA
Post Posted 19 Jun 2017 9:39 pm     Changer for 6 string HARLIN BROS MULTI KORD Reply with quote

Well I found the video and want my teacher to take a look at it. I will let you know what he advises.
Thanks again,
Gloria
Gloria Baldwin

California, USA
Post Posted 20 Jun 2017 9:31 am     Harlin Brothers Multi Kord Pedal Steel Reply with quote

Hi Kristen,
I would like to purchase the MultiKord four your asking price of $425 plus shipping. I would have to pay using PayPal. Where do I go to purchase it. Thank you,
Gloria Baldwin