The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Goodrich H10K Volume Pedal (With new 470K pot)
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 8 May 2017 5:10 pm    

I guess this is now an H470K. The original 10K pot gave out a few years ago and I replaced it with a Dunlop 470K Superpot which works well. It still has the line driver circuitry in it, which is powered by a 9v battery. The batteries last 2 or 3 years with heavy usage. I haven't used it for a while, I use a Telonics the few times I play out, and my old pot pedals when I practice. This pedal is in good condition, with just a few normal blemishes. The pics show everything well. The price is $150.00 SHIPPING INCLUDED, and I will take Paypal.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 13 May 2017 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jim Saunders

Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Post  Posted 10 May 2017 5:22 pm     Goodrich L10K VP

These are great pedals and you won't need the match box devise since the circuitry is built into this pedal.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 13 May 2017 6:53 pm    

Bump for the weekend. Revised, I'll pay the shipping in the lower 48.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.