The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Hilton Legend Delay
Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2017 11:18 am    

Wow! I've been trying to find words to describe the Hilton Legend Delay & so far,all I can come up with is "Daaaaammmmnnnn".....or "Yessir Buddy"....That is a really nice sounding delay...Big thanks to Keith for such great products & to Gary Sill for getting it to me,pardon the bad pun,without delay! I've been trying to pack up my Hilton volume pedal to send to Keith for a "tuner out" mod as well as a check-up & replacing the non-detachable power supply with the detachable....That delay doesn't want to let me get up from the steel...Really great sounding

George Redmon

Muskegon & Detroit Michigan.
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2017 4:30 pm    

Bob, i also bought one from Gary Sills. Great pedal, it sounds twice it's price. The pedal is absolutely silent, when it's in bypass mode. No tone sucking here. I highly recommend. Also Gary is a great guy to deal with to. As good or in most cases better then the high over priced boutique pedals.

Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2017 5:31 pm     Hilton Delay

I still have my old,faithful standyby,my RV-3 which I bought when my amp reverb went out.Amp reverb now fixed & I wanted "just a delay" so I purchased a Boss DM-2 Waza Craft...The Boss,for me,is "missing something" & was sent back... Not sure what "it" is but the Hilton has it.Very happy with it.& yes,Gary was great to deal with,returning phone calls "without delay" & offering some helpful tips.

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 4 May 2017 6:38 pm     Thanks Bob and George for the nice comments

I agree the new delay from Keith sounds great and is adjustable to exactly what you want to hear. The $100 price is also about 2/3 the price you would normally pay. Great bargain. Anything Keith does is the greatest.

wwwsillmusicsupply.com

Tel: 217-433-7455

Gary
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Dale Foreman

Crowley Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 5 May 2017 6:44 am     Hilton Delay

Since I've bought the Hilton Delay, it has become my one and only effect besides a little reverb. I've done 3 sessions this week with my Rittenberry, the Hilton Delay and one of my Nashville 112's and the engineer / producer says it's some of the best tone he's heard!
Dale

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 5 May 2017 9:10 am     Thanks Dale, glad it is working out in your recordings

What sounds good when you play live will record wonderful also.

Gary Sill 217-433-7455

www.sillmusicsupply.com
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Len Amaral

Rehoboth,MA 02769
Post  Posted 11 May 2017 4:19 pm    

Is the Hilton Legend delay analog or digital?

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 11 May 2017 4:22 pm     Mr. Hilton answered this exact question when the delay came

It is both analog and digital.

Gary

Len Amaral

Rehoboth,MA 02769
Post  Posted 11 May 2017 4:25 pm    

Gary, I can't connect to your website.

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 11 May 2017 4:28 pm     Please call me at 217-433-7455

Thanks

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 11 May 2017 5:12 pm     The site works

www.sillmusicsupply.com