The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thanks to steel players from Siloam Spgs. Ar Steel Show
Norma Jean Lucas

siloam springs ar
Post  Posted 1 May 2017 11:21 am    

We want to thank all the steel players, the back up musicians and the food helpers. In spite of the weather, it was a great show! I hate that some of the players had to cancel because of the weather but we really appreciate those who did take the chance. Hope everyone made it home safely and had no damage at home. Thanks to everyone and the crowd who didn't mind getting out into the rain!! Too many to thank individually but would like to thank Will on the great job of MC for the show.

Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 1 May 2017 5:10 pm    

It was a very enjoyable show. I was amazed at the number of fans who came out to listen. Backup band was as usual so great to play with. Even ole Will Clark did a great job as M.C.! Thanks to those who sang on my set. I took the easy road and filled my spot with vocals. I do love backing singers much more than playing instrumentals. We had a great time. I am so glad I went back as I was leaving and spoke with Roy Rosetta, told him bye, be careful and all that stuff. Got 4 miles North of Natural Dam and had missed a tornado which had just downed a bunch of trees across the highway. Thanks Roy for that brief visit. Timing, timing...we were the 4th car to arrive at the blocked highway.
Jerry