The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  For sale 1974 d/10 Emmons pp/last price offer 3500.00
Jack Goodson

new brockton,alabama (deceased)
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2017 4:43 pm    

I will have this offer for a couple more days, no trades based on this price. For sale only, plus shipping. There is a guitar I am wanting to purchase, after it is gone mine will no longer be for sale....thanks jack

David Mitchell

Tyler, Texas
Post  Posted 30 May 2017 11:14 am    

That's a great price Jack. If someone doesn't buy it it's not because they don't want it or the price is too high. It's because they don't have the money. I buy and sell quite a few pedal steels every year and been running music stores for 35 years and steels and all musical instruments are moving very slowly right now due to economics. Sometimes it takes a month or several months to find the right buyer even with a great price. Lowering the price is not gonna help any unless you want to get it so low you're giving it away. Hang in there! That's the most popular pedal steel on the planet. If I didn't have a house full already I would buy it.

Jack Goodson

new brockton,alabama (deceased)
Post  Posted 30 May 2017 12:36 pm     Price?

David, you are correct on the economy, if you get it low enough some one will jump on it quickly. I will keep it if it don,t move at the price listed. I will consider a trade for the right u/12 trade will be based on condition and value of guitar (and I won,t know the right one till it jumps out at me) .if anyone still wants to buy or has something to trade please let me know....thanks jack