The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Old Peavey Amp Knobs
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 14 Apr 2017 7:22 pm    

I need a couple of these old aluminum knobs for a Pacer amp I'm working on.

I also need a couple of plastic knobs for a Special 130, the same knobs were used on several other amps, LTD, Session 400, 500, and many others.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Steve Schmidt

Ramsey, MN, USA
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2017 6:31 pm    

I just sent you a PM
Steve

ROBERT MYERS

HEDGESVILLE, W.VA. USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 5:04 am    

Darvin I have some knobs for the Pacer amp. PM me your address and how many you need and I'll send them to you.
Bob Myers

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 5:26 am    

I sent you a PM Robert. Thanks
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 5:29 am    

I found what I needed for the Special 130, and Steve and Robert have what I need for the Pacer, so I'm probably good on those too. Thanks

Nicholas Ackron

Daytona Beach
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 1:37 pm    

Sorry to barge into this conversation, but does anyone have 2 knobs for a Bandit 65 or similar amp.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 1:46 pm    

Nicholas, I think there were about three different types of knobs used on the Bandit series, you may need to post a picture of the type you need. I think I have a couple that fit one of the knob styles.

Nicholas Ackron

Daytona Beach
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 1:56 pm    

Here's a pic of the amp.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 2:07 pm    

Those are the earlier one's, like the Special 130 in my picture. I didn't get any response on the Forum about those, I found some on Ebay.

Nicholas Ackron

Daytona Beach
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 2:11 pm    

Thanks.

Nicholas Ackron

Daytona Beach
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2017 2:11 pm    

Thanks, I'll keep looking for the 2 I need.