The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Rivera Thirty Twelve Hand Wired Tube Amp
Chris Watkins

Eastern North Carolina
Post  Posted 25 Mar 2017 10:16 am    

For sale is a mid 90s Rivera 30/12 Hand Wired Tube amp built by Paul Rivera . What you see is what you get, I have tried to cover every angle in the pictures, Excellent condition no tares flaws cuts or anything else on the tolex or grill cloth kept free from smoke and pet environment. I bought this from the original owner years ago it has spent most of its time in the practice room with very little playing out comes with the classic Ninja boost foot switch . Also a custom built padded amp cover by D2 Covers( 75.00) Amp has as you can see two channels one clean & the other with effects great reverb works on both channels , has the classic pull middle on the clean side which is a standard for Rivera , kinda gives it a fender deluxe sound . Amp is in excellent working condition all original no mods or anything shady. I had it completely serviced last year new tubes (JJs) cleaned and ready to go I have several amps & need to thin out some . Will be properly packed for shipping. This is a true musicians amp I have played anything from a strat LP , Telecaster & steel guitar & it delivers killer tones . You will not be disappointed in buying. I would like 700.00 shipped, (US) PayPal (fees)money order or check will be fine. 30 watts
EL34 power tubes
5x 12AX7 preamp tubes
12" Custom Rivera Celestion G12T-85
High and low inputs
Two foot-switchable channels
Each channel has a foot-switchable boost
Channel two has an mid notch option
Spring Reverb

Rick Rian

Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 27 Mar 2017 4:24 am    

What is the weight of the amp?