My second attempt at creating a shuffle beat song using BIAB RealTracks. Below is a link to the SEQ file and the BIAB RealTracks rhythm track without the RealTracks Fiddle and Piano parts. It does however have the rhythm piano parts which are a bit distorted. I checked the levels all the way through BIAB and my PC and it seems that this particular piano part was clipped when it was recorded.
I ended using my own rhythm guitar and bass parts and ditching the BIAB generated ones. The first BIAB RealTracks song that I did I actually liked the BIAB rhythm guitar better than my own. I usually play with all the parts until I reach a point where a reasonable result can be obtained in about 8 hours of recording, BIAB and mastering time. After that I figure its just a home recording and I know that if I worked on it longer I could find better BIAB parts and master it better. The string intro was done on a Yamaha el cheapo 61 key keyboard. Here's the final song where I used only the solo fiddle and piano from BIAB and EZDrummer and my own playing for all the other parts.