The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Carter SD10 4&5 $1,800.-SOLD pending transaction
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2017 7:28 pm    

I have decided to sell this fine guitar to finance a Telonics amp that I have been lusting over for a few years.

So rather than bother Bob and asking him to reopen my previously closed thread, I will just put a link to it here.

I thought somewhere I had stated that the 4th pedal is not the Franklin pedal, so in case I missed that I want to make sure you are informed. The normal A,B,C pedals are in 2,3,and 4 positions.

Here are some options:

1. I am going to Dallas for the TSGA jamboree in March, and could do a delivery.
2. I will be in Arizona after the Dallas show, and could do a delivery along the way.

So as you can see, I am willing to drive some to avoid shipping hassle and cost.

Send me an email with an offer, I have some wiggle room.

Buyer to pay actual shipping costs if I have to ship it. Lower 48 only please. I will re-opne my pay pal account if that makes it easier for you. I would also do check, money order or cash in person. Thanks for looking.

A few more pictures are at the following:

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=311657
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 15 Feb 2017 7:34 pm; edited 9 times in total

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 2 Feb 2017 9:58 am    

bump for the price drop
thanks for looking...feel free to request more pics, info, etc
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 12 Feb 2017 5:50 pm    

Back in Oklahoma now awaiting its trip to Dallas and eventually Arizona, if not sold by then. A little wiggle room on this steel and a bump up for a great steel. Email me if you want more pictures of anything or more info.
Thanks for looking !

Harvey Guedry Jr

Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 13 Feb 2017 11:45 am    

Is guitar still for sale
Do you have pictures

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 13 Feb 2017 12:43 pm    

Yes the steel is still available...you can click on the link in the first post and see the pictures or here...

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=311657

thanks for your interest...feel free to request for info or pictures thru email or pms.

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2017 8:26 am    

Bump for a heck of a nice guy and steel Smile
Had some offers, but not the right one yet.

If someone really wants this steel and wants to do pay pal, I can open my account back up...as long as the buyer pays the fees. Dont want that to hold back the sale.

Thanks for looking !

Billy Cox

Burkburnett, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2017 1:25 pm     carter steel guitar

I would like to purchase the steel guitar from Larry.

Last edited by Billy Cox on 15 Feb 2017 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2017 2:11 pm    

Pm and phone call made. Thanks for your interest.
I left a voice message on your phone...I think you should delete your phone number from your post...I dont think it is safe to have it on the internet.
Thanks again.