The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  No NTSGA Meeting in Feb, See you March 5th
Mike Jones

Goodlettsville,TN,USA
Post  Posted 1 Feb 2017 6:23 pm    

NTSGA Members:

Alert: No NTSGA meeting in February. Next meeting is scheduled for Sunday, March 5, 2017.

Traditionally we do not hold a meeting on Super Bowl Sunday which is the 1st Sunday of February. We therefore normally hold the meeting then the next weekend. However that weekend I am committed to a road gig and will be out of town. I apologize for the short notice.

At our March 5th meeting, we have a few important topics that need to be addressed:

· Website: Tommy Minniear has asked that someone take over the duties for our website. We will be opening the floor for volunteers and recommendations.
· Newsletter: We are extremely behind in getting our newsletter. Volunteers are urgently needed to assist in getting this much needed item up and running again.
· Succession Planning: My wife and I do not plan to run again for Office in 2018 and we would like to leave our posts in good hands. So, we would like to begin discussions with members regarding future officers.
Membership: We have 53 active members, we have 43 that needs to renew from 2016 and 37 from 2015 that have yet to renew. 300 plus members that have either passed or not renewed since 2014.

We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting --- Sunday, March 5, 2017.

Mike Jones
President NTSGA

Tommy Minniear

Logansport, Indiana
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2017 1:44 pm    

After giving it some thought and discussing things with Mike yesterday, I have decided to stay on as Web Manager for the NTSGA website.
We are making a concentrated effort to bring the website up to date and will be working on making the information provided there as current as possible, so stop by occasionally and check things out.

Vist: www.ntsga.com

Thanks,
Tommy Minniear