INSTRUCTION STRINGS ACCESSORIES MUSIC LINKS
 Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com for Steel Guitars, Strings, Instruction, Music and Accessories 
Forum Index
where steel players meet online
The Steel Guitar Forum

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  NickSquire - or NickCaster - your choice ...
Nick Koff

Los Angeles, California
Post Posted 11 Jan 2017 2:45 pm     Reply with quote

I am about to build this guitar, for the purpose of selling it. Currently it is destined to be a NickSquire - with one pickup, one volume and one tone knob. No switch. Body and neck are Musikraft (body: swamp ash 4.3 lbs; neck light flame maple w/Pau Ferro fingerboard, med. c .83/.93), bridge pickup will be a Lindy Fralin Blues Special. All of the hardware will be best quality lightly reliced Fender hardware with CTS pots. Finish will be golden walnut natural. The guitar will ship with the neck pickup from the Fralin set and a tele pickguard for if the buyer wants to build it out at some future date.

If you love it and want to nail it down for yourself, message me. If you want it but want the Tele option w/ both pickups and the usual 3-way switch we can do that instead before I complete it. Still waiting on a few parts... including the Tonepros Klusons for the headstock. It'll be $950 wired as a balls-to-the-wall NickSquire and an even grand as a NickCaster. Plus shipping.