The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Video of New Western Swing Authority Christmas song...enjoy.
Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2016 9:18 am    

This year we released our first Christmas single, "I'm Sending You My Heart This Christmas". We put together a little video compiled of footage we took while recording the song, along with some vintage childhood Christmas pics of everyone in the band (there are some dandy shots!). Hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas everyone.. And hey, if you would like to listen to it over the holidays on your favourite radio station... give us the info and we will send it anywhere in the world. Have a listen and share if you care.

If you would like to purchase a copy of the song you can find it on iTunes, CD Baby and anywhere you buy your music online.
https://youtu.be/LeAjO-S-Jjs

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/im-sending-you-my-heart-this/id1173796640

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/thewesternswingauthority2

Last edited by Peewee Charles on 7 Dec 2016 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Paul Wade

mundelein,ill
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2016 10:19 am     Video of New Western Swing Authority Christmas song...enjoy.

wow wow wow Pee wee. outstanding playing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
going to order my copy today. what a band Whoa! Whoa! . are you playing a new rittenberry d-10??

p.w

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2016 1:50 pm     Hi Paul

Thanks so much Paul for the nice comment....yes I'm playing the new Rittenberry Prestige...best guitar I've ever owned and a Gary is such a great builder and human being...thanks again...Ed

Michael Greer

Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2016 1:56 pm    

Ed

We really enjoyed the video...nice song, fantastic vocals and some geat pickin.

That will certainly get one into the holiday spirit.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.....suspect you will be spoiling those grand daughters.

Mike

Andrew Roblin

Various places
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2016 6:03 am    

Really great, Ed!

Peter Funk

Germany
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2016 2:09 am    

Wow! This is really fantastic Very Happy Very Happy
Is this an original song?

Erv Niehaus

Litchfield, MN, USA
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2016 9:49 am    

Very nice! Very Happy

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2016 6:53 am    

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on the new Christmas song....yes it is original Peter...Spread the love this Holiday Season...luv ya all...thanks again...Ed

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2016 6:20 am     Request the song at your local station...we will send it

Hi fellow Pedal Steelers...Merry Christmas to you and all your family.....It's December 1st!! We have a Christmas song! Check it out below and head over to iTunes to grab, if you so feel, it's just in time for the holiday and has lots of Steel and Fiddle...Thanks for all the positive support and radio stations that are playing it this Holiday Season....650 WSM Nashville has even requested the song...how cool...And hey... if you haven't heard it yet? Ring them phones !! We need a lot more love in the world these days...If the station doesn't have it contact us and we can get it to them, anywhere in the world! Www.thewesternswingauthority.com Here's the new original Christmas song....spread the love and thanks for all you do for the players.... Ed https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LeAjO-S-Jjs

Mike Brown

Meridian, Mississippi USA
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2016 7:34 am     Great Music!

Thanks for being a friend and using Peavey gear!

Keith McConnell

Saskatchewan, Canada
Post  Posted 5 Dec 2016 3:07 pm    

Great song. What an excellent band and wonderful singer. Nice job. It's on my Christmas play list already.

John Brabant

Calais, VT, USA
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2016 7:51 am    

Amazing band, really great musicianship. Those vocals are amazing. Who is that lady? She is really great. Merry Christmas Ed and thanks for posting.

John Brabant

Calais, VT, USA
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2016 8:04 am    

Hey, there is a deal of the century right now. If you go to Western Swing Authority's website at the link provided by Ed (Pee Wee) and click into the Store area of the page, you can choose a Christmas package deal which includes all 3 of their CDs for $30 CANADIAN plus $5.00 shipping. So, $35 CANADIAN. I ran it thru my PAYPAL account and it did the monetary conversion ($1.00 US = $1.31 CA)and the entire deal, including shipping came to $26.73 US. And....it includes a free download of this amazingly done song. So support Ed and his band and get an amazing deal to boot while the exchange rate lasts US steel players! Thanks to Ed and the band.

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2016 9:17 am     Thanks so much everyone for the wonderful,comments....

Thanks so much John....those are very kind words and thanks for supporting our band...we love the music so much...If you so feel, We've been Nominated for Ameripolitan Music Award in Austin....4 th year....appreciate spreading the word...be nice to win it once...Merry Christmas to,you and your family...Ed. Here's message from Shane our fiddle player....
Hey everyone. Please take a moment and vote for The Western Swing Authority for Western Swing Group and Stacey Lee Guse for Western Swing Female for this years Ameripolitan Music Official Music Awards. These awards are based out of Austin TX and we have been nominated every year for the last 4 years and Stacey has been nominated for the last 3yrs in a row. They are put on by, and include artists that do what we do. Play Western Swing and love and write roots based music. The first band to win the Ameripolitan Western Swing Group award was Asleep at the Wheel, one of my all time favourite bands (ironically, I am wearing an AATW t-shirt right now) and a huge influence on me musically, so being included in this is really cool to me. I'm not gonna lie. I would really love to bring these awards home, but the only way that can happen is if you guys all vote. So i hope you'll take min and click on this link to the Ameripolitan website and place your vote in the WS Group and WS Female categories. Thanks! Www.ameripolitan.com

John Brabant

Calais, VT, USA
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2016 3:21 pm    

Ballot submitted Ed! Best of luck. Fingers crossed.