The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  my dad passes away at 82
Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 15 Dec 2016 4:47 pm    

I have a similar situation with my son. It really makes it hard. It is really hard when you have no idea what you have done. He sais somethings that I will never forget or forgive for them. There was no argument between he and I, it was all between his mother and I. Her and I have reconciled, but the kids took sides, and I guess I lost. It sure tore the family apart and it will never be the same. I agree never forget who your parents are, and they will not be here forever. I have lost both my parents, and there where times I didn't agree with them, but they were still my parents and I loved them more then anything, and I still miss them very much. Life is so short. I think you are a special person Damir, and the hurt will never go away, you just leave to live with it. My best to you.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Damir Besic

Nashville,TN.
Post  Posted 15 Dec 2016 5:13 pm    

yes Sir, we never forget, we just learn how to live with it...