The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  For Sale: Yamaha PSR S950 Professional Arranger
Chris Chaney

Hubert, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 4 Dec 2016 10:14 am    

I am selling a this like-new arranger to make room for the pedal steel I just purchased. I love this keyboard but have recently fallen in love with the steel guitar so it has to go.

I Paid $1,900 one year ago. This instrument is an awesome tool for songwriters and composers or anyone wanting to make great music! This thing is perfect for creating your own backing tracks for practicing on other instruments.

Selling for $1400 plus shipping.

Just a few Features:
Audio Styles: Audio Styles add recordings of professional drummers and percussionists from around the world. Yamaha's real-time, time stretch technology allows a wide range of tempo change without noticeable audio artifacts.
Vocal Harmony 2: Instantly add three background singers with improved tracking, stability and realism.
Powerful audio features: Use power audio features to cancel the center channel for quick and easy karaoke tracks. Setup repeat points within an audio file to let it loop, or change the tempo or pitch independently.
Audio Link Multi-Pad: Trigger WAV files on USB flash drives from the Multi-Pads.
Real Distortion effect: All-new guitar amplifier processing with effects.

Tried unsuccessfully to post pics. Will send if requested.