The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Deep South Steel Guitar Show
Jimmie Miller

Dothan, Alabama
Post  Posted 6 Nov 2016 8:02 pm    

Thank you Bill Stafford for having me on your show. Had a great time. Got to hear some great music, and play with some great musicians. Looking forward to next year. This is truly a great show !

Keenan Friday

Magnolia, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Nov 2016 9:57 pm    

Thank you Bill Stafford for allowing me to attend and play. These shows can be intimidating to the younger generation of steel players like myself that havent been playing too many years. but what makes these shows enjoyable I believe to the new or old generation is the complements from players/audience after the show is over and the steel and amp is packed away. I believe like a lot of other forum members that steel guitar players and fans are some of the friendliest people. Like others have said the band did a great job. Want to thank country Jack Harper for assisting steel players. I overall enjoyed the fellowship and hope the opportunity to play this show again lies down the road.