The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  TN.2017 The Neighborhood Crossover Tour> Leo J Eiffert Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2016 12:02 pm    

2017 " The Neighborhood Crossover Tour ".(Uncle) Leo J Eiffert Jr. with a New CD ALBUM of New songs to be released in January 2017. All New songs written by me. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Sep 2016 12:42 pm    

The crossroads is where my Music and the darker corners of human heart intersect with me. Legions of my loyal Country Music fans,Friends and Family members are tuning in on my Neighborhood Crossover Tour 2017 with excitement of me coming. A real world press conference is I'm doing it on a Donation basic of competing my History success for a " Wall " I believe in. The Road map is being set up so check by face book page. " A Few More Cowboys " and cow girls are helping me market is engagement. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2016 5:25 pm    

I'll be back in Lubbock,Texas some time next week again at Denny's Restaurant. Hope to see you there Charlie? Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2016 9:51 am    

TMZ,That was not me in Dallas,Texas with " Donald Trump " racing pigeon flyer nor with Harvey at the finish line. I had nothing to do with that Michael Jackson thing with Larry Allison and Dick Clark Productions security issues Larry had with his pay roll. My technologies language is clear. I'm just a broken down SECURITY Musician keeping my own History alive on this New " Neighborhood Crossover Tour 2017. My high profile victory Entertainment lawyers are happy in heaven with me " ON THE CROSS WITH JESUS ".LOL Grab Me on Toby's Tour bus. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 6 Nov 2016 7:38 am    

Dick Clark Productions sells for $1 Billion dollars let's me know I did knew a rich man once. This 2017 coming up " Neighborhood Crossover Tour " should make me about the same amount in book sales in china. 50 years of Whoa! , where did I go wrong? Somebody stole my SINS and That's STEEL-ing. Laughing