The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  GFI Ultra SD10 3&4 LN W/C Price Reduced///SOLD
Richard Thacker

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2016 12:46 pm    

This steel was built in 2005 and is in Excellent condition and so is the case. The action is excellent, stays in tune, rarely breaks a string, and sounds great as you would expect from an ULTRA. The formica is a wood grain and is in excellent condition. There is nothing wrong with this steel, I just have more steels than I need and I am downsizing. I will accept pay pal if you pay the fees.
The pictures below tell the story, but feel free to ask questions. Price is $1800 plus shipping.

Last edited by Richard Thacker on 21 Jan 2017 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2016 8:41 pm    

I have played this steel on several occasions and I can vouch that it is a great steel. Rich is a great guy to do business with and takes immaculate care of his instruments. He will treat you right on this deal !
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 1 Nov 2016 7:18 am    

I am surprised this fine steel hasnt sold yet !
Good luck on the sale, Rich.
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp