The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Texas: Exciting News From The TSGA!
Jana Lockaby

Kaufman, TX
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2016 8:38 am    

Well, we, definitely, had a "swinging" good time at the TSGA meeting, yesterday. (See link in Ron's post above). What an, absolutely, awesome venue for our meetings. It was just perfect!
It is easy to get to, with lots of parking, just across the street. It is, such, a very nice place, with a stage, and lots of seating room. The smells coming from the restaurant, made my mouth water. The food received excellent reviews from all, who ate. Next month, I am, definitely, going to try the Frito pie. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon, good food, a cold beer, if you so chose, and great music.
We had a good crowd, with a number of new faces. It was so nice to see everyone. Looking forward to next month's meeting. Thanks, again, to Tom and Marianne Kreason, for making this venue available to us.
I am, hopefully,, posting pics below. It's my first attempt at doing so on the form, so please be patient with me. The first pic, should be of Tom Kreason, who is, such, a nice guy. The second pic is of Boby Dixon, our V.P., playing his Sierra. The third pic is of our Pres. Albert Talley, playing his Zum.
If you didn't make this meeting, you missed a, really, great time, at a terrific venue. Don't miss the next one. We have some great players lined up. Mark your calendar. The next meeting will be September 11th. Hope to see you all there.

Danny Letz

Old Glory,Texas, USA 79540
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2016 4:42 pm    

Jana, I appreciate the photos. I had to lay down to look at them, but I was tired anyway. Sounds like a nice place and I knew Albert and Bobby could break it in good.

Jana Lockaby

Kaufman, TX
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2016 4:57 pm    

I'm just happy that you didn't have to stand on your head to see them. I'll get it right the next time. I hope. Kind of a shot in the dark for me.
Now, how do you put one of those smiley face things on here?